cht 60

I come home and rush to my bedroom......I took a quick bath, change into my pajamas......then I suddenly heard my room's door opening sound.
Shit!! They are here!!
I jump on my bed,cover myself with the duvet and close my eyes acting like I'm sleeping..

Namjoon:"She is sleeping"

Jimin:"I told you"

Jhope:"We don't have to come here"

Taehyung:"She is already sleeping hyung"

Jungkook:"But you didn't believe us.you think she will be playing games or watching anime or kdrama"

Namjoon:"There is nothing wrong to check up on her,so don't shout on me"

Maknae:"We are not shouting,we are just telling you"

Yoongi:"She is alright,so let's go to sleep"

With that I heard door closed sound as I slowly turn to see if they gone or not?
Ah! They gone...

Y/n:"Thnx to my bike and my driving skills,I reached before them"

I close my eyes and slept.....

Next day

Today our university have holiday, because it's Sunday!!!! My favourite day!! Sunday I love you!!

I got up and change into some comfortable dress,then I come down..

Y/n:"Good morning oppas"(smile)

BTS:"Good morning princess"(smile)

I sit between Yoonji and jin oppa..

Y/n:"Umm,oppa?"

BTS:"yes princess?"

Y/n:"Can I go out with my friends today? Plss"

Jin:"When will you go?"

Namjoon:"And when will you come?"

Y/n:"I will go around 2pm and will come by 6? If it's ok with you guys?"

Yoongi:"Don't come by 6"

Y/n:"Ok then 5"

Yoongi:"No i mean we are going out so we will pick you up from IU or your any friends house"

Y/n:"I'll be in Soobin's house.but.where are you guys going?"

Jin:"Actually Mom and dad are in abroad so here in Seoul there is no one to take care of our company so we are going there to handle that"

Namjoon:"Even tho there are our some managers,but still we have to go look for some works"

Y/n:"Can I also come with you guys!!??"(excitedly asked)

Jhope:"But you are going with your friends"

Y/n:"I'll be there in lunch time! I cook by myself and bring that for you guys!"