cht 28

I got up on my bed sweating very hard as I held my head in frustration.......
Again!!!

Y/n:"Why this dream is coming Nowdays??!It was not coming before! Then why now??! And who that little girl and lady whose face I can't see clearly!?? Who are they?? What relationship I held with them??Argggggg!!!!My head is fucking paining!!!"

I throw my pillow in angry or in frustration.....
I look at the night stand for water but gusse what!! Its not here now i have to go down!!!......I walk towards downstairs then kitchen.........I grab the cold water form fridge and glup it in one go the whole bottle...

Y/n:(sigh)"A little bit relaxed-"

Suddenly I heard door opening sound I hide behind the pillar and peck out a little to see who is it?............

Y/n:"OPPAS!!!?"

I switched on the light to get a clear vision of them and stand in front of them...

BTS:"Y/n!? What are you doi-"

Y/n:"I should be the one to asked you that!!? Huh? Where were you all?? In this mid night?? And-wait!! What???!!!! Why all this bruises on your hands and face!!???"

BTS pov.....

Shit!!! We are dead now!!!! She is really angry yet worried...what now??

Y/n:"Sit there!! And don't you dare to go anywhere!!"

We all gulp our saliva and sit on the couch....
Even though she is younger than us but still her angry is on another level she look hella dangerous when she is angry and no one have guts to go against her orders that time and you think we will? No dude we love our life! We don't wanna die soon untill or unless we didn't find our mom's and sister's killer.........soon she come back with first add kit and started to treat jin hyung/me as he/I have a very injuries.....after jin hyung/me she treat namjoon hyung/me and then Yoongi hyung/me and soon we all got treated by her.......

Y/n:"it's not my first time seeing you all coming late"

BTS:"What!??"

Y/n:"yes,Nowdays you all are coming late and having bruises all over your body so now care to explain!!!"

Taehyung:"It's nothing y/n we just-"

Yoongi:"We are mafias princess"

Jimin:"What!! Why you tell her hyung!!?"

Yoongi:"She already saw us coming late and having bruises on our body so what's the need to hide it now!? If not now then she will now that later"

Jin:"He is right"

Namjoon:"That's true y/n,we are Mafia"

Jhope:"But we didn't kill innocent people"

Jimin:"We just kill that people who hurt or kill innocent people and do illegal works"

Jungkook/Taehyung:"We are not bad mafias pls don't hate us"

Y/n:"Why you think,I will hate you?"

BTS:"You won't hate us??"

Y/n:"No and why would I? After all you all are not a bad mafia but..."

Jimin:"But? What?"

Y/n:"Nth leave it"

Jungkook:"Say!"

Y/n:"You all will not come with this bruise!!!!Or else you will be die by hand!!"

BTS:"O-ok we will try"

Y/n:"you better not!!...........let's go and sleep it's already late"

Yoongi:"you are really something us
y/n"

Y/n:"huh?"

Yoongi:"I mean you didn't react when I said that we are Mafia,you didn't even got sacred likely other girls got sacred of us or some hate us,infact you look happy"

Y/n:"I'm not that other girls and yeah I'm actually happy cuz my brothers are Mafia!!!!!I'm living with Mafia who is the king of mafia world!!!"

I said jump in excitement......

Yoongi:(chuckle)"Like I said you are different"

Jin:"Ok guys let's go to sleep"

We nodded and went to our rooms and sleep........

[Next day]

I got up by my alarm!!!!
Argggg!! I didn't sleep well last night just because of that fucking nightmare!!...........I took a bath and wear this...

I took a bath and wear this

And went down.......

Y/n:"Good(yawn)Morning everyone"

Mr Kim:"Good morning blossom"

Mrs Kim:"Didn't you sleep well last night? Don't tell me you were watching kdrama!"

Y/n:"Nahh! It's just I can't sleep maybe I sleep in afternoon yesterday that's why"

Yes I lied..I don't know why.maybe I will tell mom about this later but not now

Jin:"Ok so now have your breakfast then we will go university"

After eating we went to university oppas went by car and me by my bike of course.............I reached there and saw IU standing there....

IU's pov..

I saw y/n coming towards me with a smile!!!! A idiotic smile!!! No don't tell me she is going to talk about him!!

Y/n:"Jieun baby~"

IU:"Let-lets go"

Y/n:"Why are you stuttering?"

IU:"Shut-"

Y/n:"IU!!!!!!!!!!"

She hug me and started to jump along with me.....well yeah thats her whenever she got happy like hell she do this but with her loves one who will not judge her for this cuz it's really cringe......for other,not for us cuz I also get happy when gets happy you know bestfriend.....

IU:"Ok gurl let's go"

Y/n:"IU!!! He is so handsome!!"

IU:"Who is handsome?"

Y/n:"You don't know? You don't know whom Im talking about??"