cht 88

Sam Suddenly get up,and shoot at Yeonjun's and mine direction as Yeonjun protectively embrace me tightly blocking my body with his.

I open my eyes,and immediately check Yeonjun if he is fine or not? And he is fine! Thank God he is ok,but if he is ok.....then who got shooted..?

We both look behind us,and saw Alex on the floor.I quickly run towards him.

Y/n:"Alex!!"

Yeonjun:"You bastard!!"

Yeonjun punch Sam as he collapsed on the floor once again.

Yeonjun:"He got shoot on his stomach! Let's take him hospital"

I call my guards,and told them to bring car for us as well as take Sam to our place because we need him.

Y/n:"Hold on,Alex.They are coming"

Alex:"Will you do me a favour,Guys?"

We both nod.

Alex:"Tell Yuna that I love her the most.She is my first and last love"(chuckle)"She much be a pain in ass,but I love her very much!"

Yeonjun:"We are not going to tell her this!"

Alex:"Huh?"

Yeonjun:"You will tell her this by your own-self! We are not your slave!"

Suddenly some mans come in which means my mans are here and car too.

Y/n:"Hurry! Yeonjun hurry!"

Yeonjun pick up Alex as we run outside towards my car.I sit on the drive sit while Yeonjun sit on the back sit with Alex on his lap.

I drove off with full speed.

Alex:"You know what y/n?"

Y/n:"How you know my nam-nevermind..say?"

I was about to ask him that how he know my name? But seeing the situation I chose to avoid it.

Alex:"Slow down the car!!! I'm not used to this high speed! I will die by this rather than this bullet!"

I brust into laughter.

Alex:"You are laughing!?"

Yeonjun:"Cool down dude.I trust her driving skills"(giggle)

Alex:"Really? Mom I'm coming to you! This girl will surely kill by heart attack!"

Y/n:"You are so funny,Alex"
(laugh)"and cute too"

Alex:"Something is burning"(sniff)"I can smell"

Yeonjun:"Shut up!! No one is burning!"

Alex just smirk at Yeonjun for some reason which I probably don't know.
Alex close his eyes making both of us worry as hell.

Yeonjun:"Al-Alex"

Y/n:"Alex!! Alex!!!"(Shout)

Alex:"I'm not die,not yet guys"

He open his eyes and shoot me a grin.

Y/n:"You better not!"(smile)

Soon we reach hospital as we rush inside while Alex is in Yeonjun's arms.

Alex:"That's kinda awkward"(whisper)

Y/n:"I feel you bro"

Doctor came and take him in.

..Time skip..

Till now everyone is here Yuna,Rika and my brothers.