cht 16

It's been an half mouths and yoongi oppa didn't wake up and here me who got fully recovered and going university today but the things is that  I wanna go university with yoongi oppa but it's looks like it is never gonna hap-fuck! What are you thinking y/n! Your brother is fine and will get wake up soon,don't lose hope!!.........

Taehyung:"let's go princess"

Y/n:"yes I'm coming"

I said and walk behind him still lost in my mind or somewhere......

Namjoon:"Y/n where are you going? Aren't you coming with us??"

Y/n:"Huh! Oh yeah sorry,I was zoom out"

I said and sit in the car...............we reached University and I held inside without saying anything to them and there I saw IU..

IU:"Hey babe!"

Y/n:"hi"

I said in dull tone and walk away...

IU's pov..

What happened to her??Why she look pale?..
BTS was also there they too get shocked to see her saying me hi in such a dull tone...

IU:"What happened to her??"

Jimin:"We don't know"

Jhope:"Now Days she is behaving like this only"

IU:"But what's the reason?? I mean she only react like this when she is sad or when she realised that something is happened to her loves one because of her"

Taehyung/jungkook:"Wait is that mean.........."

BTS & IU:"she is blaming herself for Yoongi's accident!!!"

Namjoon:"We need to talk to her"

Everyone nodded and went for their classes.....y/n,me and Jungkook have same class so we both walk towards our and when we enter we saw her sitting on her regularly sit.jungkook went and sit beside her as I sit on my chair back of them......

End of IU's pov...

Soon Teacher came and started to teach us but I'm not in mood to listen so head down and close my eyes...

Ms kang:"Y/n!!! You can't sleep in my class!"

Y/n:"Maybe if you were a little quieter I could"

Girl:"Wohhh nice reply y/n,I should write it down"

Y/n:"Good idea!! Write it and my name too so that you and I can remember that I said this to someone"

She nodded and write it down while I look back at teacher well yeah everyone was amazed by my replies..

Ms kang:"What!!?? How dare you talk back!!"

Y/n:"Cuz that's how a conversation works"

Ms kang:"Ahh!!! Schools are not for sleeping!"

Y/n:"And homes are not for working!"

Ms kang:"Detention!! Now get out of from my class"

Y/n:"Yeah yeah I don't wanna stay too"

I said and walk out from the class and directly went to the detention room
Yeah I don't really care about my punishment seriously dont care.....

Time skip

Jungkook's pov..

Why'd she have to reply savagely to teacher?? But to be honest it was all soo cool after all she is my sister 😎..