cht 82

Y/n:"I don't know what he is talking about,but I will not let his dream to come true,right?"

She is on the urge of crying.Thinking all the bad thoughts that 'what will he do with dad? What he was talking about? He is going to.........kill-No!!!'

Y/n:"I will not let him!! I will not let him touch my family and friends!!"

She shook her head to get rid of her thoughts.Yeonjun felt hurt to see her like this.He hate it,He hate it whenever she try to hold back her tears just to see strong.he hug her once again,and close her laptop and take out her earpiece from both ears while still hugging her.

Yeonjun:"No matter what, I'll still be there for you,Y/n"

At this,she hug him more tight than before.

Yeonjun:"Let's go"

She broke the hug,and look at him with her glossy eyes.yeonjun cup her face,and press his soft lips on her forehead.Y/n got flutter once again as a huge pink shade appears on her cheeks.

Yeonjun:(Chuckle)"Somewhere,where you find happiness and feel relax"

She title her head to a side in confusion,which Yeonjun found..

Yeonjun:(Chuckle)"Cute"(whisper)

Y/n:"Where?"

Yeonjun:"I don't know"(Shrugs)

He sit on his bike,and drove off.
Well Yeonjun know where he is going,but he don't wants to tell y/n about this that where they are going,so he just said,"I don't know".

They reach...

Y/n:"Pet cafe!!?"

She said with excitement.

Yeonjun:"I know,you love to come here"(smile)

She hug him from back.

Y/n:"Thank you,Yeonjun!! I love you!!"

'I love you?? Does she really meant it? Romantically?...no it's probably as a friend' he thought in his mind and mentally Chuckle at his crazy and silly thoughts.

Yeonjun:"That's where you find happiness and peace,right?"

She nod at him happily.

Yeonjun:"I know that!"(smile)"lets go in!"

He was happy as hell to know her likes and dislikes.

They both entered in as y/n's face lit upore than before to see pets all around.