cht 100

Jungkook told me that all the night i was kept saying "mom,mom" i was continuously saying her name,and i agree about that 'cause I'm hella scared about mom.I just want her back.

Yuna:"Hey y/n,why you are not eating anything?"

I came back to earth when Yuna called me.

We are currently eating breakfast,and I don't have appetite to eat any bites of it.

Y/n:"Nothing.I'm just full"

I get up from my sit,and walk out off the house,but before I got off the house i heard Jungkook calling me.

I ignore everyone's yell,and continue to work.

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.I turn back to see..

Y/n:"Eunwoo..?"

Eunwoo:"Why you-"

Y/n:"What are you doing here?"

Eunwoo:"I can ask you the same question! Why you didn't eat your breakfast?!"

Y/n:"Why do you care!? Just leave the hell out off here!"

Eunwoo:"I'm not leaving you alone! Not untill you eat your breakfast!"

Y/n:"I don't wanna eat,ok? Now go please"

Eunwoo:"I'm not going anywhere!"

Y/n:"Argg! Fine,then I'm going.bye!"

I said and walk away from him,but he keep following me.

Y/n:"Just go,Eunwoo"

I said through my gritted teeths.

Eunwoo:"I told you before,I'm not going anywhere!"

I glare at him,and walk even faster than before.

Eunwoo:"Your short legs can't compete mine"

He chuckle slightly making me almost smile,but I hide it by poking my inner cheeks.

Eunwoo:"Don't worry,y/n-"

Y/n:"..'Don't worry,don't worry,y/n' like saying this will really make everything alright huh!? It's not fine, Eunwoo.Its not! Everything is ruined.That bastard kidnapped my mom! And i don't know how she is? And where she is?"(tears)"Thinking about any bad things that could happen to her make me-make me scared! It's scared that hell out off me!"

Suddenly Eunwoo hug me.

Eunwoo:"Don't think like that,y/n.
Have faith.Dont lose hope"

I slowly hug him,and stay like that for a while.

Y/n:"Thnx,Eunwoo"

I genuinely smile at while standing in front of the house.

Eunwoo and I hangout together. Roaming around the city,and have fun together.

I feel better now,more better than before,and thats only because of Eunwoo.

Eunwoo:"No needs of thnx,chipmunk"(smile)"I'm glad you feel good now"

I slightly blush at the nickname.
Yes I know everyone call me by that,but Eunwoo never did,and now when he did I like it..

Y/n:"Let's go in"

He opens the door for me.I enter in then he follows me.

Jungkook:"Y/n!"

Jungkook come running towards the kitchen and hug me making stumble back a little.

Y/n:"Carefully,kookie.You almost make me fell-"