cht 108

In this whole month BTS and Blackmoon has destroy many factories of kai's,and also bring back the girls whom Kai has kidnapped to sell,like before.

And,Now,Y/n had already accept the truth that her mother is really gone,so did the others.

They are currently standing in front of one of the Kai's factory,and seeing the burning factory in satisfy.

Namjoon:"That's all for today guys"

Iris:"I'm sorry for your lose guys"

She remove her mask and sadly smile at them.

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing,and look at Iris........'She is beautiful' thought Y/n.

'She is beautiful' thought Y/n

Iris:"Park Rosé"

She genuinely smile at them.

Alex:"Why you took off your mask?"

[Note: Alex too didn't know Iris really name and saw her face untill now]

Rosé:"I feel comfortable to took off it"

She said with a little shrug,and look at them.

Rosé:"I show you guys my identity,so......Friends?"

Soobin:"How can we trust you,it's your really name only?"

Rosé:"You saw my face"

IU glare at Soobin when he was about to say something,but quickly shut it when he noticed her glare.

Rosé:"Guys..? Friends??.."

Everyone share a glance at each other,as Y/n step forward and remove her mask.

Y/n:"Kim Y/n"

One by one everyone come and introduce themselves to her.....

Well after Iris-Rosé helped them.They truth her enough now.They got a little well with eachother more than before.

Rosé:"Nice to meet you all"(smile)"Nm gald you guys accept me as your friend"

Soobin:"Except me"(mumble)

Little did he knows that Y/n heard him and pinch him on his arms.

Soobin:"Ouch! What was that for!?"

Y/n:"Iris-Erm..I mean Rosé,Thnx for helping us"

She slightly smile at her as Rosé smile and nod.

Eunwoo:"So what now..?"

He awkwardly asked.

Rosé:"Well,I have something for us to do,but only if you guys agree to"

Jungkook:"What's that?"

Rosé:"Hangout? At amusement park? Or somewhere else? We'll get to know eachother more.What you guys says?"