cht 80

Finally!!! We reach chicago!! The flight of 13 hours and 50 minutes is done!!....Our car was already there,waiting for us.

Author's pov..

They reach to there hostel,and after taking their rooms keys.They all went to their rooms..

Maknae/y/n:"Wohhhhh!!! It's soo amazing!!"

Taehyung/Y/n:"I love this type of rooms!!"

Jungkook:"Remember? Our room was like this only.bunkie rooms"

He let out a sad chuckle remembering his days with his beloved one.

Jin:"Princess loved bunkie room"

Namjoon:"We had to make bunkie room for her,in our farmhouse"

Jhope:"But the fact was that she wants all of 7 to be with her"

Yoongi:"In one room"

Jimin:"She said,she felt safe with seven of us"

Taehyung/Jungkook:"I missed her"

Jin/Joonie/hobi/Yoongi/Jimin:"We all do"

Seven of them has a smile on their face,remembering their days with their beloved sister,and not to deny the fact,they had a tears in their eyes.They look away simultaneously,
And wipe their tears.To erase the sad moment Jin spoke.

Jin:"WHO RUN FAST,AND FIRST TO THE BED.THE BED WILL BELONGS TO THEM!!"

He shout,and as soon as he said everyone leave their bags on the door,and run to pick their favourite side bed...

Y/n,Jimin,Jungkook and Yoongi took the uper beds while Taehyung,Jhope,
Jin and Namjoon took the lower beds..

Y/n:"Thank God,I was on time!"

Taehyung:"I was about to take that one,but you run fasts,and i thought you like uper part,so I let you take! Or else I wouldn't!"

Y/n:"On! Thnx my handsome brother,and yeah I loves uper part!"(smile)

'My princess loves too' BTS thoughts in their mind as they smile at their cute baby sister.

Jin:"Jimin,bring all bags in"