cht 29

IU:"No-"

Y/n:"Come on I know!! You know cuz you know me better than myself!!"

IU:(sigh)"thats true,I know you better than yourself but still I don't know about whom you are talking about!"

Well I know,I know whom she is talking about,it's just I got bored hearing him so I pretend like I don't know.....

Y/n:"Gojo saturo!!! Dude I'm talking about him and not to forget yuji itadori and Megumi fushiguro!!!! Why they are so handsome!!!"(fangirling)

Here we go again...yeah she is a fan of anime,a damn fan! And most she loves these 3 boys,but she herself don't know whom she love the most gojo? Yuji? Or fushiguro?

IU:"We have class man"

Y/n:"No we don't have,look there"

I look there wher she pointed and gusse what? We have free period!!! Yes!!

Y/n:"We can talk now!!"

She held my hand and dragged to the  garden which is inside our university only....

Y/n:"How can a person be that handsome!!!"

IU:"I know I know he is handsome-"

Y/n:"he? No they 3 are freaking handsome!!!"

She take out her phone and show me some pics of them........
first gojo saturo.

Y/n:"BROOO!!! HE IS KINDA HANDSOME AND HOT!!"

IU:"Ya!! Don't shout!!!"

Y/n:"opps sorry but look at him!!! He is freaking handsome!!"

IU:"yeah yeah I know"

Y/n:"why you are so wired today? I mean wait! Are you done with my behaviour?!! If yes then I will not talk to-"

IU:"Wait,wait I'm not done with you nor i will ever!"

Y/n:"then? Why are you so quiet? Don't you love him too?? Don't lie now you told me that you love him"

IU:"yeah I love him and I also told you......you really Want me to react?"

Y/n:"yes yes of course!!"

IU:"OK!!!"

She show me another pic of him