cht 78

Y/n:"You mean we are pair up with Bangtan? To fight against Jaguar?"

IU:"In Chicago?"

Soobin:"Yeah"

Yeonjun:"And we are going chicago tomorrow?"

Soobin:"No"

Soobin,IU,Yeonjun and y/n are at their place discussing about their upcoming mission with Bangtan.

Y/n/Yeonjun/IU:"Then??"

Soobin:"You and y/n"(points to Yeonjun and y/n)"You two will go,and IU and me will stay here and complete our other mission which we have here"

Yeonjun:"What's the plan?"

Soobin:"I don't know.Namjoon hyung will tell you guys when you reach there"

Y/n:"You already talked to him?"

Soobin:"Yes"

Y/n:"And he got agreed that they will take me in their team? I mean you know them they are so protective towards me"

Soobin:"It was not easy dude,I literally beg to him for let you team up with them"

Y/n:(laugh)"That much be funny.I wish I can see that"

Soobin:"You should be grateful"

Y/n:"yeah,yeah thnx"

She ruffle his hair.

IU:"I want to go chicago too"(pout)

Soobin:"They are not going there for hangout,IU"

IU:"What ever it is......I wanna go to"

Soobin:"Next time we all go together and enjoy in chicago"(smile)

Yeonjun/Y/n/IU:"Yeahh!!! That's great"

Y/n:"So what's now?"

Soobin/Yeonjun:"It's 8pm,so what about a walk around our neighborhood?"

IU/Y/n:"Sure let's go!"

They said,and walk out off their mafia palce after locking it in high security..

Yeonjun:"We will have holiday for i week"

Y/n:"Yeah! That's the good thing!"

IU:"You guys are lucky"

Soobin:"A girl who loves school is saying "thats the good thing!" That She had holiday huh?"

Y/n:"Not everytime I love to study.Im human too.I need break from study"(pout)

Yeonjun's pov

I chuckled seeing her cute pout..
She is really a kid in adult boby,why I'm saying this? Because her eyes light up whenever she sees ice cream truck,and as I said..

Y/n:"Ice cream!!!"

Her eyes light up making me to giggle..

Soobin:"Let's get them then!"(smile)

IU and y/n run towards ice cream like a kid,well i forget IU is also a kid in adult boby..

Soobin/Yeonjun:"Looks like we have to babies"

We both look at eachother and chuckle then we follow IU and y/n...

Y/n:"Here's your ice cream Soobin"

She give him his ice cream..

Yeonjun:"Where's mine?"

IU:"With me"

Yeonjun:"No,no don't take a bite!!! That's mine,you already have one,IU!!"

She never listens to me,and took a bite!!

Yeonjun:"You always do this!!!!!"

IU:"Can't you let your older sister to take a bit bite!?"

Yeonjun:"Bit bite!!?? That's what you called a bit bite!!??"

I show her my ice cream where she take big bite!! And calling that a bit bite!!?

IU:"C'mon baby boy it's just a bit bite"

I take a big bite from her ice cream.

IU:"YAA!!! ITS SO BIG BITE!!"

Yeonjun:"Can't you let your baby boy to have small bite from your ice cream?!"

IU:"That's not small!!"

Yeonjun:"You took a big bite from mine too!!"

Y/n:"Guys,guys stop fighting like kids"

Yeonjun/IU:"I hate you!!"

We said and look away from eachother.

Soobin:"What you think? Will they forgive eachother for this? I mean last time they fight like this too,and didn't talk for 2 days I gusse"(whisper to y/n)

Y/n:"Not 2 days,2 hour....they really fight like brother-sister"

Y/n and Soobin walk while Soobin's arms are wrapped around y/n's shoulder,and IU and me are walking beside eachother,but keeping a long distance..

I'm not really angry at her.Its just that I like it.when I got angry on her,and she comes to me,and pinch my cheeks to get my attention.i mentally chuckle imagine the sence when she did this always whenever we fought.

She's like my older sister,and because of her i never feel like I don't have any older sister or I'm alone.whenever I'm in trouble i always went to her,for solution,and she give me the best advice! I love her...

All of sudden i felt a hand around my shoulder.I look at my right side to see IU.I try to hide my smile,but seems like she knows me better than myself.

IU:"You can't hide your smile,baby boy"

Yeonjun:(Chuckle)"Yes nuna can't! Especially not infront of you"

IU:"That's like my brother!"

She ruffle my hair... just y/n and she has the ability to ruffle Soobin and mine hair because we don't like when someone ruffle our hairs,but we let IU and y/n to do this 'cause we love it when they do this!

Y/n/Soobin:"World record!! They patch up in just 2 mins!!!"

They shout in amaze.

IU:"Shut up!"

Soobin:"This the world biggest record!"

Y/n:"Really!? 2 mins!"

Yeonjun:"So you guys want us to be upset from eachother for 2 years"

Soobin/y/n:"No way!! We don't want to become owl like before!!"

IU:"shut up!"

One time IU and i fought,and we literally didn't talk to eachother for a month as y/n and Soobin become our owl who passed our messages to eachother,and I bet sure they pissed off that time..

Y/n:"Anyways that was literally hard"

Soobin:"We don't like it when you guys don't fight and talk to eachother"

They said and look front,and started to walk again.I look at IU and give her my cute smile as she did the same.

IU:"Take care of Chipmunk there"

Yeonjun:"If you dont say,I still wil do"(smile)

IU:"Hmm,but that doesn't mean you will not take care of yourself"

I was about to say but someone interrupt me.

Y/n:"Don't worry IU,I'll be there to take care of your baby boy!"

I blush at her response.
'She was listening our conversation'