cht 69

Kai:"Don't move,or else she is dead"

They all were already injured fighting with Kai and Jackson's man,and now their princess and chipmunk is on Kai's gum point one wrong moment can lead them to y/n's dead..

'We have to be careful' they all though.
'y/n think something fast!! You don't want your brothers and friends to die'
Y/n think in her mind...

??:"Stay away from her Kai!!"

They all look back to see..

BTS/Darkmoon:"Eunwoo!!!"

Eunwoo:"Leave her Kai!"

He points his gun on him and taking the advantage she snatch her gun back...

Jackson:"How you escaped??"

Eunwoo is having a cuts on his face..

'Damn he looks hot-fuck off!! Y/n stay focus on your situation!'

Eunwoo:"That was easy for me,after all your guards were so weak"(smirk)

And again the fight started as everyone got busy fighting with gaurds,Kai and Jackson.....almost all gaurds of kai and Jackson's are dead by now just some are still alive....

Eunwoo:"Surrender yourself Kai and Jackson"

Jackson:"Never in your dream!"

He throw something in the floor as the room flied with smoke all around as no one was able to see anything..

Namjoon:"He run away!!"

When the smoke vanished...

Eunwoo/Yeonjun:"Y/N!!!!!!"

They saw y/n laying on the floor her stomach was bleeding so much as Eunwoo and Yeonjun both runs towards her.......

Eunwoo:"Y/n!! Open your eyes!"

Eunwoo take her in his embrace and tap her cheeks gently..

Yeonjun:"C'mon don't lose consciousness chipmunk"

Yoongi:"Lets take her to hospital fast!"

Eunwoo pick her up in bride style and runs towards his car along BTS and Darkmoon...... Yeonjun went in the car first as Eunwoo lay y/n on his lap and went to sit in the driver sit while IU sit on the passenger sit..................they reached hospital as Yeonjun carried her in bride style and run inside calling doctor or should I say yelling.

Yeonjun:"Doctor!!!!"

One nurse come running towards them..

Nurse:"What's wrong?"

IU:"Her stomach is bleeding!"

They take her in the operation room as till that time BTS and Soobin has come..

Jin:"Let me come with you,doctor"

DC:"Who are you? Are an-"

Jin:"Yes I'm an doctor! And now I'm going in!"