cht 87

Y/n:"Die?? And me?? You got it wrong dude!"

She kick on his hand on which he was holding gun as the gun fell down,and y/n grab it and point it on him.

Y/n:"If you wants to live.....join me"

Sam:"Join you!?? I would rather die!"

Y/n:"As your wish,Sam"

She was about to shoot him,but suddenly someone shoot at her hand making her lose her gun.(bullet doesn't hit her)

??:"I've got your back,Sam"(wink)

Sam:"Lily!!"

He stand up by the help of his sister.

Lily:"So,you are the Mafia queen of South korea.The one and only dangerous and heartless Mafia queen"

She was roaming around the room with uninterested face.

Y/n:"To be honest,I got literally tired hearing this! I mean I know I'm the mafia queen.you all don't have to tell me!"

She grab her gun,and shoot at Lily's direction,but unfortunately lily move and dodge it.Lily also shoot at y/n as the bullet pass by her not even touching her skin.

'Jeez! Thank God I bend down or else that bullet hit me direct on my smart and precious brain!'

Author:"You have brain to?"

Y/n:"What do you mean! I have it! And it's work more better than yours!"

Author:"I gusse you don't really care about your life,don't you?"

Y/n:"What!?"

Author:"Your life is in my hand girl.Im the author of your story.I can kill you any time I want!"

Y/n:"No,no,no,nooooo I'm too young to die!! I'm not even married! I haven't seen my favourite idol!"

Author:"Shut the fuck up! And focus on your mission! You are in the middle of mission!"

Y/n:"Stop yelling at me!! You were the one who jump in between my mission!"

Author:"Author is gone-on-on~~"

Y/n:"Fucking author"(Whisper)

Author:"What did you say??"

Y/n:"Beautiful author"(smile innocently)

(This time author really gone)

Sam:"With whom you were talking!?"

Y/n:"With my ghost!"

With that  she shoot at him,and it hit him on his keens as he fell down.

Lily:"Sam!!!"

Lily look at y/n with angry eyes as she run towards her and punch her on her face.

Lily:"You bitch!!! How dare you shoot my brother!!"

Lily was about punch on y/n's face 5th time,but this time y/n hold her fist and twist it making lily to groan in pain.

Y/n:"Witch!! How dare you touch my beautiful face!!!"

At this moment Jin's soul enter in her boby as she being possessive about her face,and landed some punch on lily face making her noise started to bleed.

Y/n:"Lets just finish this!!"

She take out her gun,and shoot lily right on her heart.(She has experience about this because she has done this many time...around 1000 times)

Sam:"LILYYYYY"

her brother weakly run towards his sister as he take his sister in his embrace.

Sam:"Li-Lily wake up!! Open your eyes!"

She didn't move.

Sam:"You can't leave me alone!! Lily wake up!!"

Y/n:"Sorry man,but we don't have enough time"

She hit on his head with her gun as he collapsed on the ground.

Y/n:"Rest in peace,lily"

She smile sadly at her as she lay down on the floor being tired.

End of Author's pov..

Yeonjun's pov.

We rescued all families,and drove off where y/n is.

Yeonjun:"I will kill you if something happens to y/n,Alex!"

I said through my earpiece as Alex is on his bike a little far away from me.

Alex:"What!?? What did I do??"

Yeonjun:"You let her go alone!"

Alex:"Excuse me! I was ready to go with her! But you being possessive and jealousy crush didn't let me go!"

Yeonjun:"I don't trust you enough to let you go with her!"

Alex:"Yeah,yeah! Now speed up or else-"

Yeonjun:"Don't you dare to say something bad!"

Alex:"Why would I say something bad? When I too want her to be safe"(Whisper)

We soon reach there as I immediately run inside..

Yeonjun:"Y/n!! Where are you??"(worry)

I didn't get any response nor even from the earpiece.

Alex:"Y/n?? Her name is y/n??"

'really? Is it time to ask this? Here I'm freaking out,and he is asking about her name?!?' I thought in mind as i totally ignored his question.

Yeonjun:"Y/N!!! You are making worried more than before! Where are you!!?"

My sight fell on the door as I run inside while Alex follows me behind.

I saw two body laying lifeless on the ground. That two people was unfamiliar for me,but my gaze suddenly fell on one body as I immediately run towards her.

Yeonjun:"Y/NNN!!"

I keen down infront of her,and take her in my embrace.

Yeonjun:"Y-Y/n get up,pl-please o-o-open your eyes"(tears)

Alex also come,and keen down beside me.

Alex:"He-hey get up,come on"

I was shock to see tears in Alex's eyes.
He just met her now,and his eyes are already getting filled with tears...?

Yeonjun:"Ya! Open your eyes!"(cry)

??:"Woh! I literally make you cry huh!?"

I open my eyes to see her smiling innocently at me like nothing happens.

End of Yeonjun's pov..

Suddenly Yeonjun hug me tightly as I also wrapped my arms around his neck.

Yeonjun:"Don't you dare to pull prank like this!"

Y/n:"It was not a prank.I actually fell asleep"

Alex:"Seriously? All the way from there to here Yeonjun was shouting at me!"

Y/n:"Why??"

Alex:"Because-"

Yeonjun:"Lets go home"

??:"Not yet,guys...."