cht 121

Today is Sunday everyone is at home except Mr Kim.

Y/n was laying her head on Jhope's lap on the couch,with her leg on Jungkook's lap,watching her phone

Jimin and Taehyung were washing dishes.Namjoon was doing something on his laptop.Yoongi was sleeping on his armchair,and Jin was cleaning house.

Yeonjun and Eunwoo in their room.Alex went to drop his girlfriend and girlfriend's sister to their aunty's house.

Jimin:"I don't know why we are doing this! When Y/n should do!"

Taehyung:"I don't want to do this!!"

Jin:"She had cleaned your rooms! No quietly do this!"

Y/n stick out her tongue at them as they both shoot dagger at her through their eyes.

Y/n:"What are you doing on your laptop,Joonie oppa?"

Namjoon:"Some office work that Dad had told me to finish them till night"

She make a '0' face and nod.

Suddenly they heard some noise from up stairs.

Eunwoo:"That is yours too!!!"

Yeonjun:"I did it yesterday!! Now you will do!!"

Jin:"What's going on?"

Jimin and Taehyung throw their dishes and run up along others.(except Yoongi,of course)

Eunwoo:"No!! You didn't!! I have to do it!"

Yeonjun:"What? I was the one to change bedsheet! Broom the room and all!!"

Eunwoo:"Liar!! It was me-"

Jin:"What's going on? Why you both are shouting?"

Yeonjun:"Great timing,hyung!"

He looks at Eunwoo and walk towards Jin.

Yeonjun:"Now I'll tell him,What'd you do!"

Eunwoo:"Go on! I'll tell him too! I have mouth too!"

Yeonjun stopped on his track and looks at Eunwoo.

Yeonjun:"What you will tell him huh?"

Eunwoo:"That you broke-"

Before he could say more.Yeonjun jump on him and block his mouth with his plam.

Everyone looks at them with confuse look.

Jungkook:"Let him finish,Yeon"

Eunwoo:"He broke-"

Yeonjun:"NO!! I will kill you,Eunwoo!!"

Eunwoo finally remove Yeonjun's hand from his mouth.

Eunwoo:"He broke Y/n's favourite watch,Namjoon hyung's lost Glasses,and burnt Jungkook's favourite white T-shirt!"

He said so fast that it took 6 sec for everyone to think what he said.

Y/n:"What!??"

Eunwoo:"That's the-"

Yeonjun:"Lie!"

Eunwoo:"Truth!!"

Namjoon:"Dear Choi Yeonjun,Is that really true?"

He asked him dangerous,plus with his deep voice.Yeonjun gulp and look at Namjoon who was giving him death look.

Yeonjun:"Ye-No-Yes-No!!"

Yeonjun run out off his room as Y/n,Namjoon and Jungkook run after him.

Jungkook:"That was my favourite t-shirt!! I didn't give it to Y/n when she asked to wear for one day!"