cht 55

Eunwoo:"Yes,she was my girlfriend,I was so happy with her and I even think to marry her once we complete our studies........but I saw something which I never ever think in my life,I saw her kissing some other guy,it make my heart to broke into pieces but I still forgive her because everyone deserves second chance....I was wrong,I was damn wrong! I shouldn't have gave her second chance...yes I know everyone deserves second chance but she doesn't deserve any second chance,because I saw her fucking some guy!! Which me so angry and sad at the same time"(tears)"I-I love her with my whole heart but she-she doesn't love me back.....what he have which I didn't have!? Why she went to him? When I was there with her"

I patted his back comforting him..

Eunwoo:(wipe his tears)"Now I've lost a lot of tears for her,and now I don't wanna cry remembering my cruel past......so just forget it"(Smile)

She really did wrong with him,he is like an angel.....and she leave him? Just for other guy?....

Yeonjun:"It's ok bro"(smile)

Soobin:"We are here for you"(smile)

IU:"Any time"(smile)

Y/n:"Me too"(smile)

Eunwoo:"Thank you so much guys"

We did a group hug....

??:"Looks like you guys get close very soon huh?"

Y/n:"Kookie?"

Soobin:"Yep,we did"

He sit beside me as Taehyung also came and sit on my left side making me sit between Jungkook and him

Eunwoo:"Hey guys"

??:"Yoo woo!"

Jimin came

All except Jimin:"Woo??"

Jimin:"Eunwoo's nickname,why? isn't it good?"

Eunwoo:"That's good! I like it!"

Jimin:"Glad too know!"(smile)

He sits beside Yeonjun..

Y/n:"So,what you guys are doing here?"

Maknae:"Can't we come to talk with our baby?"(pout)

Y/n:(chuckle)"I don't mean that,I just casually asked"

Taehyung:"Anyways,hyung line has to go somewhere so we will be alone at home"

Jungkook:"And thats why we are here"

Jimin:"To tell you"

Y/n:"You can me msg me too"

Jungkook:"why you always got problems when we come to you,when you are with your friends?"

Taehyung:"It's not like we disturb or tell anything to hyungs"

Y/n:"Why you always think that???I like it when you guys came and join in with my friends"

Jimin:"So why you always questions us like 'why are you here?' 'you want something?' huh?"

Y/n:"Man can't i just asked,causally"

IU:"Guys,guys stop fighting"

Jimin:"She is right"

Y/n:"Hmm...when will they come?"

Taehyung:"probably at night"

Jungkook/y/n:"Too much time"

Yeonjun:"What about hangout!!?"

Soobin:"I'm ready!"

Y/n:"Amusement park??"