cht 51

Jin:"Who are you?"(cold)

??:"Your biggest friend wang,and don't worry your brother is save with me"

Namjoon:"I'll kill you!! If you do something to him!!"

Wang:"Awe,dear leader and older brother as well,I told you already don't worry-"

Jungkook:"Don't you dare to touch him!!"

Wang:"Ah! My heart,how caring you are Jungkook"

Taehyung:"I will not think twice before killing you If you do something to him!!!"

Wang:"Instead of yelling at me!!! Why dont you try to find him huh!? You guys just have 30 mins to find him.good luck boys........and snow"

Fuck!! Why he take my name!?? I will kill for sure Wang!!!!! Touch my brother and you are death!!

He cutted the call as Yoongi oppa take his laptop to trace his location but he failed he didn't find him!

Yoongi:"Dammit!! I can't find him!"

I know that!! Now I have to do something but how??? I can't do anything when they are here around me!

Eunwoo:"Why don't you take Snow's help? I'm sure she can find him"

Y/n:"How you know about her????"

Eunwoo:"Actually,I'm an undercover officer,Woo and I have worked with Snow many times and as well as with Bangtan too"

He know me! No he know snow not me..

Taehyung:"He is right,we should take her help"

Yoongi:"let me try"

Shit,shit No i have to do something..

Yoongi:"She said meet me at xx place"

Jhope:"let's go then"

Ah! Thnx to you Max! I love you!
Actually Max is a AI man,I make him for this type of situation only when I'm not in my cabin or busy with mission so that he can reply on some importance mails form my members,cops or some higher-ups group like Bangtan...

Jin:"Princess be here at home ok? And Eunwoo pls take care of her"

Eunwoo:"Don't worry about her hyung,just focus to bring Jimin back"

He nodded then they all left....now it's turn..

Y/n:"Eunwoo pls don't disturb me I'm in my room and you too go to sleep don't worry about me"

Eunwoo:"Are you sure you are alright?"

Y/n:"I-Im- I just some time alone pls?"

Eunwoo:"Ok y/n I understand that but pls do call me when you need or something happens"

Y/n:"Thnx"

I said as run in my room and wipe my fake tears after closing the door

Y/n:"I hate it,but I have to do that or else I can't go out from here......"

I changed into my Mafia dress after telling my other teammates to meet me at our place where Bangtan have already gone.....