cht 30

I came home and change into this.....

Then I head towards meeting room where oppa called me

Taehyung/y/n:"Why so urgent??"

Y/n/Taehyung:"Huh? You also don't know?"

Taehyung/y/n:"Looks like we both don't know"

Y/n/Taehyung:"Ah soulmate thing!!!"

We both hug eachother...

Jimin:"Then who am I??"

Taehyung:"Second soulmate"

Jimin:"What but I become your soulmate first! Anyways come inside"

Woh!! What a duality he turned all cold!! But why??

We both went in,I sit between Namjoon and jhope oppa and Taehyung oppa sit between Jimin oppa and jungkook while jin and Yoongi oppa are sitting in front of us.........

Y/n:"Something wrong oppa??"

Yoongi:"Do you have a boyfriend? Or do you like someone?"

Y/n:"You'll called me here to ask me this,didn't you'll?"

Jin:"Yes,and we want our answer"

Y/n:"But why so sudden??......anyways I don't have anyone,infact I'm not even planning to have someone"

Namjoon:"Don't lie y/n,we heard you were talking about someone with IU"

Jhope:"That he is cute, handsome and hot"

Jungkook:"And you even says that "why not after all he is my boyfriend" like this so don't lie!"

Jimin:"Now tell us the truth"

Taehyung's pov......

Y/n Have boyfriend?? And she was saying that he is handsome,cute and hot!? Didn't she saw her brother,Kim Taehyung is more handsome and hot from him!
But whatever it is,I'm her brother so I should know about her like where she is going? With whom she is going and is that Person is good or not like everything!

Taehyung:"Is it true y/n?"

Jeez!!! My whole personality change I become serious and cold like others which I dont wanna I mean we can asked her softly keeping our cold side aside but I gusse that's our personality and I can see y/n didn't mind our cold behaviour all she is minding is confusing like she also don't know what we are saying....

Y/n:"Oh yeah!!! I remember"

Jhope:"Care to say then"

Y/n:"It was gojo saturo!! I was talking about him and literally he is so handsome!!"

BTS x Taehyung:"Who the heck he is??? We would like to kill him??"

Y/n:"yeah! But unfortunately you can't"

She said and sit comfortably while resting her head on the couch...

Jungkook:"Are you challenging us??"

Jimin:"If yes,then don't think we can't! We can kill him,then no one will have a guts to look at you!"

Y/n:"Seems like you don't know him! If you know him then you will not call me here!......."

Taehyung/y/n:"You really don't know him guys??!"

Y/n:"You know him????"

Taehyung:"yes!!!"

Y/n/Taehyung:"Is he your favourite??"

Author's pov.....

Y/n/Taehyung:"Yes he is ,he is my favourite!!!"

Taehyung/y/n:"Means you love anime!!!!!"

They both stand up and hug eachother and jump in excitement and happiness knowing that they have someone now with whom they can watch anime..

Taehyung/y/n:"Did you like fushiguro??yuji??"

Taehyung/y/n:"yes I do,I do!!!"

They both started to talk about them more while others are staring at them with done face,well now they have two anime kids

Yoongi:"Lets go guys"

Jimin:"but we didn't get our answer-"

Yoongi:"She loves gojo and 2 more boys,who is not even really and if she loves them then don't worry she will not love anyone else as her standard is high in boys...."

Jin:"We don't have to worry now"

??:"true.you don't have to boys"

BTS x Taehyung:"Mom??"

Mrs Kim:"yes,I came here to call you all for dinner,but you didn't reply on my knocked,so I came in and see their craziness(point to y/n and Taehyung)and boys don't worry this crazy ass we not gonna have any boyfriend as her standard in love is high because of that gojo, fushiguro and yuji and many more anime boys and secondly she hate relationship but believe in love"

Jhope:"And also she herself said that she is not in love nor she is planning to be!"

Jimin:"Now I gusse we should go! I'm so hungry!!"

They all nodded at Jimin....

Jin:"Ya! You two don't wanna eat dinner!!"

Taehyung/y/n:"What dinner??? Yes yes I want to I'm so hungryyy!!!"

With that they both run out towards dinning room like a kid....

Namjoon:"I wonder who is younger
y/n?? Or Taehyung??"

They also come in dinning room and started to have their dinner silently but Jimin decide to broke the silent

Jimin:"Did you watch all of us are dead,y/n??"

Y/n:"yes!!!!!"

Jimin/y/n:"Is that your favourite drama??"

Jimin/y/n:"yes it is!!!!....."

Y/n:"You know park solmon!?"

Jimin:"yeah suhyeok!"

Y/n:"he is so handsome!!! And cute!! I love him"

Jimin:"yeah he is but not more than me!"(wink)

Y/n:"Eww! No he is handsome more than you!"

Jimin:"What!!? Which type of sister you are?! Don't you see your brother Kim Jimin is more handsome hot than
Him!!"

Y/n:"Hehhe I was just kidding"

Jimin:"yeah!! That's my girl!"

He said and ruffle her hair as she is sitting beside him.....

Yoongi/jin/joon/hobi/jungkook/Mrs Kim:"Now we have one more kdrama obsessed kid...noo!! God pls save us!! First anime!! Now kdrama!! We will also become like them!!"

Taehyung/Jimin/y/n:"then whats the problem in that??We can all watch kdrama/anime together!"

Jungkook:"it is problem it's all waste of time!! Infact you should watch Marvel!! Like iron man!!"

Y/n:"wait what!!?? You love Iron man!!?"

Jungkook:"means you too love him!!"

They both stand up from their sits and run to hug eachother while other faceplam themselves......

Y/n:"you know I love doctor strange!!!"