cht 7

Suddenly the bike came infront of me and we both fell down.....

Y/n:"Ouch!!"

??:"I'm sorry miss Are you ok??"

Y/n:"Do I look like I am ok??"

??:"I'm sorry I'm really sorry"

I got a wound on my beautiful left elbow,second one on my right arms and the last but not the less on my right knee... I saw the person he also have wounds which more than me

Y/n:"I-Im sorry,I should look at my side before crossing the road,it's my fault I'm sorry"

??:"It's ok but it's my fault too so I'm sorry"

I get up and tried to pick up my bike but this fucking bike is not picking up I mean it's so heavy and I have no energy too as I got wounds on my both hands and on leg....

Y/n:"Why? Why? Why this only has to happen with me!!???"

I whisper yelled so that he can't hear me....I stood there to get some air so I take out my helmet and the person did the same when I saw his face I was shocked...........it's J-I-M-I-N!!!!!!.....

Y/n/jm:"you!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jimin:"What are you doing here??"

Y/n:"I should also asked you the same! What you are doing here!?"

Jimin:"None of your business to know"

[A/n's pov]

Y/n:"Shorty"

She whisper under her breathe but unfortunately Jimin heard it

Jimin:"What did you called me??"

Y/n:"What you heard Mr Jimin"

Jimin wants to say something but he stopped as he knows that it's not time to argue as she and he both have wounds on their body...
Y/n again tried to pick up her bike but she again loses and this time she is angry as fuck

Y/n:"You fucking bike!!! Can't you get up by your own?!,you are such a useless stupid bike!! Get up!! It's not the right time to sleep,you sleepyhead!!"

She scold the bike which seems cute nd childish for Jimin he hold himself not to chuckle at her childness and keep his cold face

Y/n:"Arrrgg!!! You fatty,stupid bike!! How much you eat?!! Look at yourself,how fat you are!! You should go on diet!! You fatty,stupid bike!!"

This time Jimin can't hold his laugh and brust out laughing...

Y/n:"Why are you laughing?"(confuse)

Jimin:"I-Im sorry but(laugh)you are scolding the bike like(laugh) it's a hu-human which is no-not true at-at all"(laugh)

Y/n:"Will you stop laughing!!!??"

Jimin:"I'm sorry I'm sorry"

He stop laughing and pick up her and pull out the stand,make bike to stand buy it's own..he did the same to his and sit on his bike as y/n did the same she was about to drive off when Jimin Stop her

Jimin:"Where are you going??"

Y/n:"Going to die,wanna join me?"

Jimin:"What?!"

Y/n:"Of course home!"

Jimin:"Why? I mean your mom is at my house then why are you going your home? You should be with your mom"

Y/n:"What?! Mom is at your home! She didn't tell me"

Jimin:"I don't know about that but let's go my home"

She nodded..

Jimin:"Ummmm...can I ask you something?"

Y/n:"let's race!"

Jimin:"how you know? Did you read my mind? I was going to say that only"

Y/n:"You can say"

Jimin:"ready to out"

Y/n:"the race is not end now"

They start their engines and boom!!!! They drove off with the full speed

End of A/n's pov................

Jimin:"What the-when you reached here?"

Y/n:"10 mins ago"

Jimin:"What!?"(jungshook)

Y/n:"Means......I'm the winner!!!!"

I jump in excitement

Jimin:"but how?"

Y/n:"Magic,magic Jimin,your shorty mind can't understand that"

Jimin:"what!!? You!!! Stop right there"

I run inside I was going to open the door but someone opens it from inside and the person is Namjoon at the same time Jimin came as soon as namjoon saw his wounds he runs towards him..

Namjoon:"What happened Jimin?? Ate you ok??"

Jimin:"hyung I'm fine it's just a small wounds"

We walk inside and everyone run to Jimin as soon as they saw him no one comes to me nor mom and I'm good with this...

Taehyung:"Jiminee what happened??"

Jungkook:"Hyung how this happened?"

Jin:"come let me treat"

Mr Kim:"Don't tell me you fell again while driving"

Jimin:"You are right dad"

He rud his back neck..
Mr Kim saw me and comes to me

Mr Kim:"What happened to you? What's all this wounds??"

He asked sweetly and worriedly

Y/n:"Actually Mr kim-"

Jimin:"we both got into accident,it was my fault-"

Y/n:"Will you stop saying that it's your fault,cuz I'm the one too who didn't look at her sides"

Ms Lee:"I know my daughter is clumsy but jimin you should be careful..it's her habit to cause trouble and be in trouble,but you.be careful by next time"

Jimin look at me in shocked its like he is saying 'shouldn't your mom be worried about?' I just sign him I'm ok..jin make him sit on th couch and I sit on the single couch which was kept there...jin was done treating Jimin so come towards me and kneel down to treat my knee..

Y/n:"I can do it by myself"(cold)

Jin:"Let me do it's bleeding"(cold)

Y/n:"It's fine I can do it when I went home so let it be"(cold)