cht 15

DC:"The bad news is that the boy Yoongi,is in coma and we can't tell wether he will wake up or not and if he wake ups then we don't know when"

Jin:"And the girl y/n"

DC:"She is fine,she is out of danger just she-"

Jimin:"Just? What?"

DC:"She just need to take rest,she is weak so make sure she eat her meals on time......Now I'll take my leave"

Jhope:"Thank you doctor"

Taehyung:"Can we see her?DC"

DC:"yeah sure you can"

Everyone runs towards the room where y/n is kept.....Jimin, Taehyung and jungkook sit on the chair around her while others are standing there staring at their sister and daughter with love eyes yet guilty that she is in that stage laying on the bed with pipes on her hand nevers.............soon she open her eyes slowly adjusting the lights,she look here and there and see her father and brothers standing around her..

Jhope:"Do you need something?"

Jungkook:"Should we call DC?"

Jimin:"How are you feeling now?"

Taehyung:"Do you want to eat something? Should I bring-"

Y/n:"Wohhh! Hold on there oppa,you all are asking so many questions at  the same time"

Jin:"It's just because we were worried about you"

Y/n:"I'm totally fine look"

She said while getting up but as you know she weak now so she fell but namjoon hold her and make her sit on the bed and put the pillow on her back so she feel comfortable..

Mr Kim:"Are you searching for something sweetie?"

Y/n:"Where is Yoongi oppa??"

At this question everyone got silence that how they goona tell her that her brothers is in coma and they don't wether he will wake up or not..

Y/n:"I asked something!?"

No response..

Y/n:"Ok don't tell me I'm goona find out by my own"

She harshly take out the pipes from her hand and got up to go out but Jungkook was enough fast to catch her by her arms..

Y/n:"Leave me,let me go"

Jungkook:"No,you can't"(tears)

Y/n:"Look-look you all are not tell-telling me so let me go,I will find out by myself"

She hold her tears for falling out from her eyes...

Jimin:"We are telling but pls sit here,you need to take a bed rest"

Y/n:"No I will not first tell me"

Taehyung:"Hyung is in coma and we don't know wether he will wake up or not and if he wake up then we can't tell when"(cry)

Y/n:"You better stop lying"(tears)

Jhope:"We wish that it was a lie"(cry)

Y/n:"No,this can't happen right? I know he is-"

Jungkook hug before she could complete her words as soon as he hug her she cried in his embrace and while crying messly she fell asleep in his arms... jungkook pick her up in bride style and lay her on the bed then cover her with sheet..

(Time skip)

She wake up and see maknaes with her..

Y/n:"Oppa take me to Yoongi oppa"

Taehyung:"You need to-"

Jimin:"Come"

Taehyung give Jimin a 'why?' reaction while Jimin just nodded...Jimin take
Y/n Yoongi's room which was beside her room..as soon as she him her heart break into pieces like someone stable her on her heart,Yoongi is laying there lifeless his hand is connected to the pipes like y/n..she walk towards him and sit beside him..

Y/n:"Oppa,wake up pls"

She tap his cheeks gently..

Y/n:"come on oppa wake up now,we are getting late for amusement park"

She hold her treas that her brother is not moving a little not even moving his hand or any muscle..

Y/n:"Look I know you love to sleep and you even-even got angry when someone disturb you while sleeping so I'm telling you to wake,wake up or else.......I will not talk to you!"

She still didn't get any response,she started to cry again while jin come and hug her but she refuse his hug and stand up to go to her dad..

Y/n:"Why you are not telling him to wake up dad!? You know that right? Sleeping so much is harm for people, people got fat then why are you not telling him to wake up!?"

Mr Kim hug her tightly yes of course she called him Dad for the first time but the reason he hug her is because she needed that hug,she needed someone to comfort her and yes she cried again in her dad amrs.......

Jin:"Y/n pls eat this"

Y/n:"No"

Jin:"pls princess"

Jhope:"But why are you not eating?"

Y/n:"Cuz I'm not in mood to eat"

IU:"Come on y/niee eat that..."

[Note:IU came here to meet y/n as well as Yoongi too...... as y/n is BTS sister so IU also got close to them and also called them oppa]

Y/n:"No means no"

Jimin:"And yes means yes"

Jimin oppa take the blow from jin oppa and sit beside me to feed me but I look away..

Jimin:"Come on y/n eat it"

Y/n:"No"

Jimin:"We know you are not eating because Yoongi hyung is not eating too,right?"

Y/n:"Yes! Now tell him to eat with me"

These four IU,jin.oppa,jhope and Jimin oppa look at eachother and sigh..

IU:"Y/n he will eat but now you have to eat"

They really convince me hard to eat the dinner and yeah I eat it cuz I don't have any other choice......

Suddenly someone brust open the door as we all look at the person..

??:"Where is my son!!??"

Y/n:"Mom?"

Mrs Kim:"Yoongi my son"

[Note: I'm writting Ms Lee as Mrs Kim now as she already got married to Mr Kim]

She runs to him and sit beside him crying which almost look fake crying! Wow!! She really don't care about him also just showing that she loves him and fucking care about him ...

Mr Kim:"It's okay,Suzy....stop crying"

[Suzy is Mrs Kim's name,Kim Suzy]

Mrs Kim:"Ho-how can I?.......tell him to wake up"

She look at Yoongi oppa and then me oh! She finally noticed me but I don't care..

Mrs Kim:"you!!!"

She come towards me and harshly held me by my shoulder and shake me..

Mrs Kim:"It's happened because of you!!!!"

Y/n:"What!?"

Mrs Kim:"yeah! He laying there lifeless because of you!!!"

Jungkook:"What are you saying mom?"

Mrs Kim:"She is the one who forced him to go with her!!! If she have not forced him then this wouldn't happen!!"

Is she right?
Yes she obviously right!!! It was me who forced him to go out with me..yeah everything thing was right untill I forced him to go where others are already gone,if I have not forced him then this would definitely not happen!!