cht 123

[Somewhere at Busan]

Aera has come to meet Kai,at their place.To discuss about their today plan.

Kai:"You kwno what to do"

Aera:"I know,but just don't harm him"

Kai:"And why so?"

He smirk at her.

Aera:"None of your business to know"

Kai:"You are just like your sister....I love it"

Aera:(eye roll)"If you've called me here to say this shit,then I might leave"

Kai:"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me!"

Aera:"I would like to hear important shit than nonsense shit from your mouth"

Kai:"We are going to kidnapp Namjoon"

This topic catch Aera's full attention as she looks at Kai.

Aera:"It was Jin,wasn't it?"

Kai:"I changed the plan.Its Namjoon now"

Aera:"Whole plan?"

Kai:"Nope.The plan is same,just the part is changed where we were going to kidnapp Jin"

Aera:"So instead Jin,we are going to kidnapp Namjoon?"

Kai:"Yeah"

Aera:"Will we kill him?"

Kai:"Don't tell me you are in love-"

Aera:"Eww! Love with him? Impossible! Have you ever look at him? He is so ugly!"

[A/N: Namjoon is handsome and cute,guys.I don't mean to insult him by that.Its just a line.Don't take it seriously...... Namjoon is my idol,by the way]

Kai:(Laugh)"You are right!"

Aera:"Is this all you want to say?"

Kai:"Yes,if only you know the plan"

Aera:"Yeah,I know the plan"

Kai:"Great"

******
Y/n:"We're home!!"

Mr Kim:"Welcome back,kids"

Mr Kim come out from the kitchen,and smile at his kids.

Jhope:"You are at home,Dad?"

Mr Kim:"Yeah.I actually take half day today-"

Jimin:"What's that smell?"

Jungkook:"Is it kimchi? Bulgogi?"

Taehyung:"Or.....Jajangmyeon!!?"

Mr Kim:"Yeah!! It's kimchi,Bulgogi and Jajangmyeon!"

Jin:"Thnx Dad"

He smile at his dad.

It's always Jin who cook food even when he is tried after his school and other works,and he is happy that his father take his jod for today.Not to forget he was willing to eat his father's hand food.He always like his father's hand food after his Mother.

Mr Kim:"It's alright,Jinu.You don't need to thank me,and I know you are always tired after school,so why not take this day and make food for my kids"

He smiles as everyone runs to their room to get fresh up then eat lunch.

After around half an hour everyone come back and settle down at their chair.

Y/n:"I'm hungry! The smell is nice!"

Mr Kim:"Eat it then-"

He stopped himself saying any further,and just give her a cold stare.

Y/n was confuse by this.Her father has been ignoring her since the day he come with that blood all over his clothes and that stained envelope.She don't know the reason,but Mr Kim surely knows.