cht 46

End of Taehyung's pov...

I start the car with full speed leaving them behind me.......
Hahahah there is nothing I can't do after all I'm y/n Kim sister of Golden maknae aka international Playboy....

Jungkook:"I swear to go y/n!! If I die then I will kill you!"

Y/n:"How can you kill me when you are already died kookie?"

Jimin:"Watch out!!!!!!"

One car was about hit my car by the right side as I slow down the speed and that car loose it's turn to hit us...

Yoongi:"Nice princess!"

In return I shoot a proud smile at him and focus in front on the road...

Y/n:"Hold Something tight!!"

Yoongi/Jin:"We don't have something to hold!!"

Oh! Yeah poor them,they are sitting in the middle...

Y/n:"Hold your side person oppa!"

Yoongi oppa hold Jimin tightly as Jin oppa hold Namjoon tightly while
Jungkook and Jhope oppa hold Jin and Yoongi oppa...

Taehyung:"You guys atleast have eachother to hold but I don't have anyone!!"

Y/n:"Calm down Tae oppa,I'm with you"

Taehyung:"Thats the problem!!"

[A/n:"Taehyung and y/n become become srk and Kajol from ddlj 😂😅 poor Taehyung]

I speed up the car more and soon we reach in a forest type road where tress are everywhere and a clean and smooth road in between trees....

Jimin:"Where are you taking us???!!!"

Y/n:"Hahah,deep down in the forest,full moon and a good smell of blood! Hahh"(laugh like a psycho)

BTS:"MOMMMMMM SAVE USSSSS Y/N BECOME VAMPIREEEEEE!!!!!!! SHE IS GOING EAT USSSSSS!!!!!!"

Jhope:"Pls vampire sir leave my sister's body"

Jimin:"We love her so much vampire sir"

Jungkook:"We can't effort to lose our one and only sister vampire sir"

Taehyung:"yeah, I love her so much she is my only bestfriend with whom I shared my very secrets"

Namjoon:"Pls leave her vampire sir,she is only one whom I love the most!"

Jin:"Im gonna beat you up with my pink slipper if kill my sister or brother,I love them so much!"

Wow they love me so much aww I live you to guys but they are so cute!

Yoongi:"leave my sister you fucking vampire,I love my little sister!! leave her before you meet your died!!"

Y/n:"I never thought you will also got fooled oppa!!"(laugh)

Yoongi:"Stop laughing! I know you were acting"

Jungkook:"Acting!?"

Jimin:"You scared the hell out of me
y/n!!"

Jhope:"I really thought that Im gonna lose my little Sunshine!!"

Namjoon:"Don't you dare to do this again!!"

Jin oppa was about to something but got interrupted when the car hit us

Y/n:"JUST GO AND DIE!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Jin:"JUST ONCE LET ME GO HOME,I SURELY BEAT YOUR ASS!! STOP CURSING Y/N!!"

Y/n:"I'm sorry oppa but that bastard is making me to cures him!"

This time I hit his car..

Jimin/Jungkook:"Woh! What a powerful hit that was,his car lose it's balance and fell up-down!"

Y/n:"Thnx! But there are more two"

One car was again going to hit my car from behind but got lose it's chance as I speed up the car.....we are going more deep in the forest and I don't even remember the roots to go home back!!............
I tired to press the break but....

Y/n:"SHIT!!!!! THE BREAK IS NOT WORKING!!!!"

BTS:"WHAT!!?? TRY AGAIN!!!"

Y/n:"NO!!! ITS NOT WORKING!!!"

And that's when I saw a truck coming towards us with the full speed...
Shit,shit!!! Y/n do something!! You don't want to die now moreover your bothers is with you!!
No no no!!! I can't effort to lose them they are only one had and love the most....I can't able to forget myself if something happens to them!!

Y/n:"GOT IT!!!!!"

I started to drive the car reverse making both the car and the truck to come towards me with the full speed..

Y/n:"Seems like my plan is working!"(smirk)

When the both truck and car is near me I turn the car in the left side making the truck and the car bumped with eachother and BOOM!! they destroyed..

Y/n:"Shit,shit!!!"

We bumped into the tree which make my head to bumped on the steering as it's started to bleed last time I saw all my brothers expect Yoongi oppa is unconscious because of the hard bumped thing...

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in an unknown place
No, I've seen this place before also

Y/n:"It's hospital!! I'm again here!"

Yoongi:"Y/n?"

Y/n:"Oppa? Are you ok?"

He get up from the couch and come towards me..

Yoongi:"I'm fine princess,are you ok? Did you need something?"

Y/n:"Nah! I'm fine just a little headache"

Yoongi:"That's good"(smile)

I hug him and stay in his embrace for sometime cuz it's feet safe and warm..

Y/n:"What about others oppa?? Are they fine??"(worried)

Yoongi:"Don't worry they are fine and they have gone to bring something to eat"

??:"We are back!"

Y/n:"yoo guys! How are you?"

Maknae:"Y/n!!!! I miss you!!"

They come and hug me tightly..

Y/n:"Since when I'm here?"

Jin:"Since last night"

Y/n:"Oh!"

Jhope:"Anyways let's eat I'm hungry"

Y/n:"Me too!"

He gave us our food and we all started to eat...................we all are done with our food now..

Y/n:"What happened after that incident oppa?"