cht 124

Namjoon wake up by the force of something liquid hit his face.He looks around with his blurry vision and found himself tied up with the iron pole.

Namjoon:"Where am I?"

He mumble to himself when a voice spoke.

Kai:"In my place"(smirk)

Namjoon shoot his head at Kai.

Kai:"Someone's angry huh? I see"

Namjoon suddenly remembered about the boy as he get more angry.

Namjoon:"Where is the boy?"

Kai:"Poor boy.He agreed to help me for just bunch of chocolates"

He laugh at this.

Jackson entry from the door behind Kai.

Jackson:"Why don't we let him have some with his 'two moms',Kai?"

'two moms?' Namjoon thought.

Namjoon:"What do you mean?"

Kai:"Why don't you see it by yourself,Kim Namjoon"

They both went out,and two women come inside.One tied with the rope and another dragged her inside.

The room was so dark that Namjoon cannot see anything.

The women who dragged the tied up women,on the light making Namjoon close to eyes die to sudden light.

He open his eyes only to see Kim Suzy kneeling infront of him.

Namjoon:"M-Mom?"

Namjoon was so shocked to see his Mother infront of him.

As much as he was happy,he was sad and angry too.

Kim Suzy was covered with her own blood,and they were many fresh cuts on her body,and some old wands.

Namjoon want to pick his mother up,and his arms.He tried to release himself from the rope,but he only got bruises on his wrist.

Namjoon:"LEAVE ME!!!"

??:"Aww,I can't see him like this.Its hurt"

Namjoon shoot his head at the voice,and found someone he never think he could ever see in his life.

******
Jin was waiting in the living room,wating for his younger brother to return from his walk.

Jin:"It's getting late"

Jin was now getting worried.Its been 3 hours since Namjoon has went out for the walk.He usually come after 1-2 hours,but today he didn't.

Jin:"What's taking him so long? Why-"

Y/n's voice cutted him as he look at his sister coming down,in her pajamas.

Y/n:"He didn't come yet?"

Jin:"No.I don't know what's taking him so long!? He usually come after 1-2 hours,but he didn't today!"

Y/n:"Maybe he got some work to do?"

Jin:"At this night? It's 11 now,Y/n.I don't think he had some work!"

Y/n:"He much be coming.We should wait more"

She too was freaking out,but she stays positive for him and to herself too.

Suddenly the door bell ring as they both look at eachother,thinking it's Namjoon,and runs to open the door.

Y/n:"Oppa!"

Jin:"What's took you so-"

Jin stopped in the mid as they found nobody at the door.......except a letter.