cht 38

Boy:"Oh! That's great,till that I will also got older and don't worry I will grow as a handsome and gentlemen boy so that your brother will not say no to me,to be your boyfriend"

Y/n:"ya! You are very little for this type of things"

Boy:"Hehhe I'm sorry"

Y/n:"It's ok! I will wait for you little handsome"(wink)

Boy:"Thank you noona"

Y/n:'Your welcome....but handsome?"

Boy:"yep?"

Y/n:"I don't know your name,so how can I call you or recognise you when we meet next time"

Boy:"You can call me anytime noona,like baby?"

We all laugh at his little flirting thing..

Y/n:"But still I should know my soon to be boyfriend's name, right?"

Boy:"Yeah you are right.....I'm park hoon"(A/n:"Not that park hoon,who is in "Strange docter" kdrama,you know Lee Jong suk! He is my favourite dude!")

Y/n:"Nice name!! Handsome
I'm y/n,Kim y/n"

Hoon:"Your name is beautiful like you noona!!......Ok noona bye.my mom much be waiting for me"

Y/n:"Yeah bye handsome hoon"

He kiss on my cheeks and went.......I stand up and look at others who were smiling at me genuinely....

Y/n:"What?"

All:"You will be a nice mom"

Y/n:"I know,I know I will be"

We pay for our things and was about to exist the mall... suddenly we heard guns shooting sound as soon as we heard,my brothers,Soobin, and IU take out their guns and surrounded around me to protect me....

Y/n:"What's that??"

Jin:"Y/n stay with one of us"

Yeonjun holds my hand in a protective way......then suddenly a man jump in front of us...

Namjoon:"Who are you?"(cold + scary voice)

??:"Don't you know me? I'm your world biggest enemy Bangtan boys"

BTS:"Wang!?"

Wang:"Yeah! Nice to meet you again black and Ice"

Author's pov.....

Soobin:"What you want?"

Wang:"Oh! That's simple! I'm here to kill you all and take your place in mafia industry"

Ice:"As if you can"(smirk)

(Note: even tho they are in mall and everyone saw them but still they wear  their mask)

With that they all got busy fighting while Yeonjun protect y/n...well Yeonjun is a black belted guy in Karate so he know fight very well........
...............

Man:"Leave your guns or else he will die!"

Suddenly a man pick up the little boy and keep his gun on his forehead and when y/n look at the boy...

Y/n:"Hoon!!?"

Yes he is the same boy with whom y/n meet a handsome and cute park hoon..

Y/n:"Leave him you bastard!! He has nothing to do with all this shit!!"

Mrs park:"Pls save my son"

Y/n:"Don't worry Mrs park nothing will happen with him I promise...you just stay here"

She slowly takes step towards the man while saying him to leave the boy..

Y/n:"Didn't you heard me!? I said leave the boy!!!"

Man:"In one condition.....you have spend one night with me"(smirk)

"Asih!! Can't I just punch him?!! No
y/n you can't right now,hoon is with him,don't do anything that will risk hoon's life" she thought in her mind and continue to walk towards the man...

Y/n:"Ok now give me the boy or else you will regret"

Man:"Regret?? Me??.......no way who are you huh?? A mafia queen or a cop??"

Y/n:"What if I say a cop??......NOW LEAVE THE BOY!!"

Man:"No-"

He got stop in the middle by a tight punch on his face....yes!!!! Our y/n punch him very hard which make him fell on the ground....

Y/n:"I told you,you will regret!"

Before he can get up again she kick on his ball very hard not only 1 she kicks there twice or thrice (A/n: shit bro!! His future is in danger)

The other members were shocked to see her action,she became all badass and scary just like a queen.....

Hoon:"Noona!!"

He come and hug her as she pick him up and was about to went to his mom then suddenly someone grad hee leg and pull it which make her fell on the ground but no one got hurt as she make sure hoon doesn't get hurt....

Y/n:"You are died!!!!!"

She told hoon to go to his mom and he accepted it and run to his mom as y/n get up and give that man a very hard and nice punchs and kicks....

Y/n:"Go to hell bro!"

She give him a Finally punch and leave his body laying lifeless on the ground.....

Wang:"I came back for sure!!!!!"

He said and got disappear in the crowd and also his man too.....now everyone is tired as they fight a lot...

Namjoon:"Is Everyone ok??"

All:"yeah we are"

Hoon:"Noona!!!!!!"

Once again hoon come running towards her and hug her as she also hug me back...

Y/n:"Are you ok,handsome?"

Hoon:"Yes I am,but you are not ok noona"

Y/n:"Me?"

Hoon:"yes,look on your elbow it has scratches and your knuckles are also bleeding"

All:"What??! Show us"

Everyone gather around her as jin look at her carefully like if she have wound somewhere else or not...

Y/n:"Geez I'm fine"

Mrs park:"Thnx for saving my son's life y/n,I'm very grateful to you"

Y/n:"oh! Your welcome Mrs park"

She bend down to reach his height and spoke...

Y/n:"Ok hoon it's time to go home,we will meet again"

Hoon:"Yeah,but pls take care of yourself and I'm sorry"

Y/n:"why you are sorry?"

Hoon:"Because.......you got hurt because of me"

Y/n:"Aww! It's ok handsome I'm fine"

She ruffle his hair and bid him goodbye...........................they reach home...