cht 40

Jungkook's pov...

The boy come and stand beside teacher as it was his first time begin late and he is a new student so teacher forgive him and take him in....I look beside me at y/n she was sweating very hard and her hands are shaking hard! What happened to her!!!?? Is she ok??

Jungkook:"Y/n are you-"

I stop when that boy speak but still I didn't listen anything and continue to ask y/n if she ok?
But she didn't respond on my question she was just shocked and some how look scared....but why??
I shake her gently as she finally! Look at me...

Y/n:"Sorry,you wa-was sayi-saying some-something?"

She is shaking but still have power to smile at me and act like she is fine.

Jungkook:"Are you ok? You are shaking badly? Are you feeling cold? Do you want my jacket?"

I asked her ton of questions on which she chuckled...

Jungkook:"What? I'm worried about you and you are-"

Y/n:"Jeez! I'm fine.....it's just im-im feeling cold,yeah! I'm feeling cold a little"

I was about to take out my black jacket but then she spoke..

Y/n:"I'm not feeling that much cold so it's fine,you don't have to give me your jacket kookie"(smile)

How can she hide her pain behind her beautiful smile? I very well know her, she is sure hiding something from her

Jungkook:"Nope,have it"

Y/n:"No oppa I'm fine"

Jungkook:"Oppa!!??"

Mrs Lee:"Jungkook,y/n!! What's going between you two! Huh?"

Jungkook:"Party,wanna join?"

Everyone laugh...

Mrs Lee:"How dare you speak back!"

Jungkook:"But thats how the conversation works-"

Y/n:"We are sorry Mrs Lee,pls forgive us this time,we promised we will not talk again in between the lecture"

Mrs Lee:"last warning,ok?"

We both nodded and then she start with her boring lecture...

Y/n:"Why you have to talk back?"(wihsper)

Jungkook:"tell me the truth y/n?"

Y/n:"What truth!?"

Jungkook:"You are hiding something from me,so now tell me"

Y/n:"I'm not Jungkook! Now let me focus on the lecture"

She said and look infront trying to focus on the lecture while her hands are still in my hand cuz it was shaking a bit..............................soon the class end as she get up and Strom out of the class leaving me behind....

End of jungkook's pov........

What he is doing here!!?? He is here to tolerate me again!? I don't wanna see him again! He gives me so much of pain I was about to suicide just because of him!!! I hate him!!!
I was walking towards my locker to grab books for next lecture......... but suddenly I got pinch on my locker hard I look at the person and it's him!

??:"We meet again princess"

Y/n:"Leave me!"

??:"I'm not here to leave you again baby"

Y/n:"Don't call me baby!! Kai!!"

Kai:"Why? You like it when I called you baby"

Y/n:"No! I didn't!! Now leave me!"

I push him and walk away
I went to my next class where I meet Yeonjun and Jimin....well I gusse we have class together...as I enter in Yeonjun gestures me to sit beside him I smile at him and sit beside him while Jimin was sitting in front of us.

Jimin:"Hey princess!"(smile)

Yeonjun:"How was your first lecture?"

Y/n:"Good!"

it was not good!....we talk for a while untill our teacher enter with him!! I look at Yeonjun who was shocked and burning in angry I hold his hand as he look at me..

Yeonjun:"What he is doing here!?"

Y/n:"I don't know"

Mr kang:"So class we have a new student,pls introduce yourself"

Kai:"Hey guys! I'm Kim Kai,I hope we can be a nice friend or more than that"

He looks at me and wink i just look away as everyone shout I mean all girl shout...

Girl:"You are handsome!"

Girl 4:"I hope we can be girlfriend and boyfriend!"

Girl 6:"He gonna choose me!"

Mr kang:"Enough!!....Kai go and sit beside Jimin"

What!!! Noo!!........he come and sit beside Jimin...and Mr kang continue with his lecture......

It's Lunch and I'm sitting with my friends as my brothers are sitting together a little far away from me..

Yeonjun:"Did you guys know-"

Y/n:"Hey guys can we hangout today?"

Yeonjun Stare at me because I didn't let him complete his words......I don't want them to worry about me..

Soobin:"Sure!"

IU:"yeah,I'm ok too!"

Y/n:"That's great!"

Jungkook:"hey y/n!"

Y/n:"Kook? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook:"Just wanted to check up on my sister,can't i?"

Y/n:"I don't mean that"

He sits beside me and give me his banana milk shake!!? What he just give me his banana milk shake!!

Y/n:"You are giving me your banana milk shake!!?"

Jungkook:"yep,don't you want it?"

Y/n:"No,no,no i want it!!"

I take it and happily drunk it...

Y/n:"Thnx"(smile)

Jungkook:(chuckle)"No needs of thnx baby sis............now tell me what happened?"

Y/n:"huh?"

Jungkook:"Why you were shaking in the first lecture?"

Yeonjun/Soobin/IU:"You were shaking!!?? But why??"

Jungkook:"I also don't know"

Yeonjun:"Y/n I swear,if it's because of him then pls tell me I would not mind to kill him!!"

IU/Soobin/Jungkook:"Him??? Who is he??"

Before I could say something someone pour Something liquid on my head making me pull away from jungkook a little...

??:"Stay away from jungkook you Bitch!!"