cht 115

Y/n:"How are you feeling,oppa?"

Y/n,Taehyung,Jimin,Jungkook,Yeonjun,Eunwoo and Alex has come to visit Jin.

Namjoon,Yoongi and Jhope are already gone to home to take rest,but Mr Kim chose to stay.

Jin:"Better than before,I gusse"(smile)"Thnx Tae and princess for saving-"

Taehyung:"Hyung! We are your siblings! You are our brother!"

Y/n:"No needs of Thnx,oppa! We are happy that you are alright now"

Jin smile softly at them.

Alex:"Want something to eat,Hyung?"

Jin:"Ah,No I'm alright"

Yeonjun:"Hyung,What were you doing there?"

Taehyung:"Yeah"

Y/n:"We saw a bag with you.What was in that?"

Taehyung:"A bag? I didn't saw any bag"

Y/n:"Your eye sight is bad then"

Jin:"Act-Actually I-I overheard some-someone saying that-that they are going to kill-kill my pericous loved ones,So-So I decided to give money to someone who will tell me,whom they are going to kill and who the person is"

Eunwoo/Jungkook:"So,That,bag was full of money?"

Jin:"Ye-Yes,but I end begin scammed.They started to beat me.I tired my best to fight back,but I failed.Then out of nowhere Tae and princess came to help me,which I am glad for"

He smile again at Taehyung and Y/n,and in return they slightly nod at him.

Jin:"Dad,I'm so sorry.I took money without asking you.I just simply stole it from you.I'm sorry dad,So sorry,pls forgive-"

Mr Kim:"It's alright,Jinu.Though I'm upset you did that,but I'm more happy to know,you are fine"(smile)

Jimin:"Anyways,dad you should-"

Mr Kim:"Where did you got that gun,Y/n?"

Everyone stopped moving at this question of Mr Kim.Y/n felt her breath stopped.She was shocked to heard this,so did was others.She clutched her fist so tight that her knuckles turned white.

They all look at eachother then to Y/n,who was sweating in fear.

Did Mr Kim know,She's a mafia queen? Did he know everything about her?

Mr Kim:"Where did you got that gun,Y/n?"

He repeated again,but more firmly than before.

Y/n:"I'm-I'm dad-I-don't-"

Taehyung:"She got mine"

Taehyung quickly said.

Mr Kim:"What?"

Taehyung:"She snatch mine,when Jin hyung was in my arms,So I wasn't able to stop her.Its my fault,dad.I'm sorry,dad"

Mr Kim:"She got yours? Why would you take his gun,Y/n? You don't even know how to use it! Leave that! You're so young to use that type of stuff!"

Y/n:"I'm-I'm sorry,dad"

Mr Kim:"Sorry? What if you accidentally pull the trigger,and it shoot that Nurse!? She would die,on the spot!"

'She would,If only I pull the trigger dad,but I didn't'
Y/n thought in her mind.

She was looking at her feet hearing Mr kim's Scolding for touching and pointing gun at that Nurse.
She just pointed it at her,she didn't shoot her.Think what will Mr Kim do when she killed her or someone.