cht 58

[Same day,at night]

Im standing in my room's balcony,looking at the beautiful stares and a full moon.
I love to see moon,it's make my all worries to go away,I feel relief,I feel happy and peace.......

Y/n:"Hey mom(late mom)I hope you are doing well,I really miss you mom"(smile)"As you can see,mom(Mrs Kim)and I got kinda close,she even treats me better than before and I love her even more now,but I can't forget you,never ever I also love and miss you mom"(smile)"not to forget your promise!....I'm doing well,I become the most powerful, dangerous and heartless Mafia queen,which you want me to be mom.......but you know becoming a mafia it's not easy, because you always have to think about your family and loves one,what if your rival gets to know about them? And hurts them to make you feel down and hurt?.....I never cared about myself before,I never even cared if I die or not,I was not afraid to die back then,but now....I am,I am afraid to die because I want to spend my each and every second with my family,with my friends,with my brothers,who teach me how to live,how to be happy,and they're are only reason of my happiness,and smile.........I don't wanna lose them"

Suddenly I heard the knock on my door...
Who is it?? Does he/she heard me???
Hell no

Y/n:"Come in"

??:"Hey princess"(smile)

Y/n:"Jiminee"(smile)

Jimin:"Aren't you sleeping?"

Y/n:"I can ask you the same thing"

He come and stand beside me, admiring the night sky..

Jimin:"I can't sleep"

Y/n:"Why? Are you ok??"(worry a bit)

Jimin:"No,I'm not.....I kinda feel sad.I have not talk with Namjoon Hyung since that night,when he broked my favourite Cup"

He looks down at his feet in guilty

Y/n:"Don't be sad Jiminee,just go and talk with him,simple"

Jimin:"I-I-I don't know how to talk with him,I really shouted on him that night,Im-Im feeling embracement now"

Y/n:"I know he doesn't mind that,just go and said sorry to him"

Jimin:"What if he is angry on me?"

??:"He is not"

Jimin/Y/n:"Jungkook?!"

Jungkook:"I just talked with him now,he is also feeling sad,he too feel sorry"

Y/n:"Look I told you"

Jungkook come and stand on my left side..

Jungkook:"He said,"I should not have broked his cup,Im so bad hyung"....he really regret his action"

Jimin:"I already forgive him......but I don't know how to start a conversation with him now"

Jungkook/Y/n:"Don't worry! I'm the best good matchmaker!! Leave it on me"

We both look at eachother and spoke

Jungkook/Y/n:"Glad to know,I'm not alone! Lets be in one team!"

Jimin:(chuckle)"It's feel like you guys are settling me with a girl"

Jungkook:"Imagine that only!"

Jimin:"he is my brother dude"

Y/n:"Oki Jiminee you should go to sleep now"

Jimin:"Hmm ok but repeat after me,you both"

We both again look at eachother and shrugs

Jungkook/Y/n:"Sure"

Jimin:"Say,J.i.m.i.n Jimin"

Jungkook/Y/n:"Jimin"

Jimin:"good!now,H.y.u.n.g & O.p.p.a hyung & oppa"

Jungkook/Y/n:"JIMINSHIIIII"

Jimin:"WILL YOU GUYS EVER CALL ME 'HYUNG & OPPA'!!!"

Jungkook:"Nope!!"

Y/n:"Jimin-shii suits better,if not then.."

Jungkook/Y/n:"JIMINEE PABO!!!"

Jimin:"You!!! Monkeys!!"

Jungkook/Y/n:"Dashi runnnnnn"

We both run towards downstairs as Jimin started to chase us...

Jimin:"Call me hyung and oppa!!"

Y/n:"why you want us to call you Hyung"

Jungkook:"And oppa?!"

Jimin:"Because I'm older than you!!"

Jungkook/Y/n:"but still shorty!"

Jimin:"Wait there-"

Suddenly he bumped into namjoon oppa as we both stand beside each other..

Jungkook/Y/n:"Kdrama started"

Jungkook:"park Jimin,a hopeless romantic girl,who didn't belive in love and destiny"(dramatically says)

Y/n:"And Kim Namjoon,a smart and loveable boy,who believe in love and destiny"(dramatically says)

Jungkook/Y/n:"Will they fall for eachother? Will they be friends,close friends, bestfriend or lovers? How will they-"

Jimin/Namjoon:"Shut up!!!"

Jungkook/Y/n:"Opps! Sorry"

We act to go away,but we hide behind the couch when they look away from us..

Jimin:"Uh-ahmm I-I"

Namjoon/Jimin:"I'm sorry,i shouldn't have shouted on you/broked your favourite Cup"

They said very fast and together..

Namjoon:"I'm really sorry Jimin,i know that cup was so pericous to you,but believe me I didn't do that intentionally"

Jimin:"It's ok hyung,I forgive you"

They both hug eachother...we come out behind the couch and clap but we heard some more claps sound we look behind to see.......all our brothers are clapping too..

Jin:"Finally you guys get together now"(smile)

Yoongi:"The fight ended"(smile)

Jhope:"Don't get upset with eachother again,it's kinda felt bad for us too"

Taehyung:"You guys look good together"(smile)

Jungkook/Y/n'"Like a short and tall gf and bf!!! A happy and cute couple-"

Namjoon:"Shut up!!"

Jimin:"Stop with your drama!!"

Y/n:"it was such a nice scene"

Jungkook:"We should have make a short kdrama of that"(pout)

Y/n/Jungkook:"Next time we-"

Namjoon/Jimin:"Shut up!!! And go to sleep!!"

Jungkook:"yeah,yeH"

Y/n:"Don't shout,don't shout"

With that we went to sleep...

Namjoon:"disrespect kids"(mumble)

Jimin:"but cute"(mumble plus chuckle)

Jin:"ok,guys let's go back to sleep too"

They also went to sleep...