Prologue

2038 Feb 16th:

It was a wonderful morning for Ruang when he opened his eyes from his sleep and looked at his husband who was sleeping peacefully beside him. Not only that morning but everyday is a great day for him since he fell in love with the person in front of him.

Usually he won't get down from the bed but admire his husband's beauty for a few minutes. But today it's different and he is taking more time to adore him, than hurrying up to go to work. He took leave for a day to spend time with his husband to celebrate their 7th Wedding anniversary.

It's been more than a decade since he met his husband. He is really glad and happy about that day.

While he was reminiscing about those days he got pulled by his waist towards his husband closer than before.

Thira: Have you done your staring contest?

Ruang: Hmmm not yet.

Thira: Okay then let me sleep some more.

Thira said and put his head closer to his neck. He is inhaling scent while pulling Ruang closer than before.

Ruang: What are you doing P'Ra?

Thira: You smell so good.

Thira said and ran his hand through his shorts but Ruang stopped him before getting down from the bed.

Ruang: Not now.....I planned so many things today. We will do it tonight. First let me get ready.

Thira: Not even a kiss?

Thira said and pouted a little.

Ruang hesitates a little before giving a little peck but Thira tries to pull him closer for a deeper kiss. He tried to get away from his hold but couldn't when his husband aggressively kissed him, which Ruang likes the most.

After a few minutes Ruang pushed his husband a little and glared at him but his expression changed to flustered when he heard the next few words.

Thira: I love you my Ruang.

Ruang always gets flustered whenever Thira says "I love you".

Thira: Hahaha.......Oh my God, my Ru baby still gets flustered. It's almost going to be 15 years. Ouch.....

Ruang hits him on his chest before getting down from the bed once again.

Ruang: Whatever.

Thira: Ru.....it hurts.

Ruang: You deserve it.

"For making my heart palpitate every single time with your words." Ruang said to himself before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

After completing his daily routine he came out of the bathroom but he couldn't see his husband in the bedroom. He walked downstairs and saw his husband having coffee only wearing shorts.

Thira: Want some coffee?

Ruang: Iced tea.

Thira: Got it.

He sat on the high stool beside the kitchen island and started adoring his husband, when he heard his husband's phone start ringing.

Ruang: I will get it.

Thira nodded and was preparing tea for his husband while Ruang looked at the caller ID and frowned a little.

Thira: Who is it, Ru?

Ruang didn't reply but put the phone on the table before swiping up. Thira looked at the caller ID and asked his husband to put it on speaker.

Rung: Happy anniversary Thira~~~~~~