Chapter 13

Ruang: Where are we going P'?

Thira: Kanchanaburi.

Ruang looked at him confused as to why they had to go that far from there.

Thira: Kanchanaburi is my hometown. I was raised in a children's home in that province. Hmm……... What do you think about dating?

Ruang: Well we go to places and spend some time together while getting to know each other.

Thira: Right!! To know me you should know where I came from and my family. And I bet you love a few places in Kanchanaburi, while exploring places and getting to know my family you will get to know who I am. Also we can book tickets only if you want to go or we can go to some other places in Bangkok.

Ruang told him to choose the place for a date so Thira chose his hometown.

Ruang: That's a good idea P’. I would like to see your family.

Ruang said in an excited tone.

Thira: You are okay right?

Ruang: P' I was the one who asked you to choose any place for our date and I really think it's a good idea to go to Kanchanaburi.

Thira: Thanks nong. Let's go.

They travelled to kanchanaburi and took a walk to reach the children's home.

Ruang looked so tired walking so Thira stopped in the nearby juice shop.

Thira: What do you like to drink?

Ruang: Lychee juice.

Thira: Okay.

Thira looked around the shop and saw pink pomelo salad which is his favourite so he ordered it.

After they got it, Ruang drinking the juice while Thira eating salad. Ruang noticed the chillies on the salad.

Ruang: I am sure this one is your favorite salad

Thira looked shocked and asked how he knew it.

Ruang: Because it has chillies in it.

Thira: Haha,....yes it's my favourite one and whenever I have little money I come here to have this one. They serve this fruit with chillies and fish sauce or lime juice. Tangy and spicy.

Ruang: Wowww…..the way you explained makes me want to eat this.

Thira: Then have it.

Thira said and took a spoonful of the salad before pointing in front of his mouth. Ruang was a little shocked before having it. He couldn't control his happiness that Thira fed him.

Ruang: ...hmmm…..it tastes good.

Thira: Is it too spicy?

Ruang: No no I am good. The spiciness is correct and I like it. And I like the pulp crush whenever I bite it.