Chapter 21

During dinner Thira and Rak only spoke while Ruang and Thanong were eating their food without speaking or looking at each other.

After dinner, Rak and Thanong went to sleep. Rak feels exhausted and his eyes are in pain due to crying a lot. Even though he sleeps for the whole day he fell asleep the moment his body hit on the soft mattress.

Thanong, looking at his calm face, touched it gently before giving a kiss on his forehead.

With the touch of Thanong, Rak felt so warm that he pulled Thanong's shirt closer to hug him tighter.

Thanong is Rak's safe space and he gets the warmth from him anytime he needs. And Rak's happiness is Thanong's first priority in his life and today he saw how hurt Rak was and he wishes he would never set foot back in this country. He hopes Rak will change his mind to never come back here again. With that thought Thanong hugged back and fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Ruang and Thanong are lying on the bed but no one starts the conversation about what happened today. At one point Thira lost his patience and turned to his husband's side.

Thira: I promised not to ask you what happened but I can't help but worry.

Ruang: P'......It's…..

Thira: No you don't have to tell me. I am not asking you to tell me what happened but I want to know if Rak is really okay now.

Ruang: With your love he is okay and good. This is all I can say P’.

Thira: Good!! That's all I want to hear. Thank you Ru.

Ruang: That's okay P'.

Thira: One more thing, why did you go to KobRung's house? Kob was telling me that you went there to have a good relationship with Rung.

Rung: I decided to have a good relationship with P’Rung so I went and had some talk.

Thira was confused when he heard it but he nodded a little.

Thira: Okay so…….

Ruang: We will get along together and have a happy gathering whenever we meet each other.

Thira: Oh….that's great. But what happened, you made this sudden decision?

Ruang: It's just that I decided to do this after our 7th anniversary so here we are.

Thira: That's good to know Ru. Thanks a lot.

Thira said and hugged his husband before kissing on his lips.

Thira: Love you Nong.

Ruang: Love you so much P'.

Ruang said and hugged him tighter.

Thira: We have to wake up early tomorrow so let's sleep.

Ruang nodded at him before they snuggled closer to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning:

In the morning as usual Ruang was cooking in the kitchen but he glanced at the stair from time to time looking for Rak who always came to help him in the morning but today he didn't see him yet.