Chapter 28

Ruang is terrified looking at his love who is groaning in pain right in front of him. He crawled to the older and held his head in his lap and his pants were drenched with blood.

His hand was shaking with horror and he took the mobile phone from his pocket and called the ambulance before checking his love.

Ruang: P'......look at me…..don't close your eyes. Stay with me……please P’......

Ruang was shaking with fear and he checked his wound on the head. Actually Thira pushed Ruang to the platform and he fell along with Ruang but the car edge hit on his knees before he fell on the ground and one more thing his head was not hit on the flat ground platform but there was stone which hit on the back of his head.

He kept on telling his love to stay awake but a few minutes later Thira fell unconscious which made Ruang scared more. But fortunately the ambulance arrived and while they were traveling to the hospital they gave first aid.

Thira was admitted to the ICU and Ruang called his friends and family to tell them about the accident.

15 minutes later, Kob reached the hospital with tears in his eyes.

Ruang: P’Kob!!

Kob: Ruang, where is he?

Ruang: He is in the ICU. I……don't know what to do P’.......I am scared.

Kob: How?? How did it happen?

Ruang told everything about what happened and he also told the person who caused the accident drove away after he hit Thira.

Kob tried to calm him down but failed miserably because he couldn't help but shake in fear of what would happen to his best friend.

Few minutes later others reached the place and they were praying that Thira would come out of danger.

After hours of surgery, the doctors came out of the room and told them he was out of danger but they kept him on observation and needed continuous monitoring to make sure he is totally fine.

Ruang calmed down a little after he heard the words. But still worried until he heard he was totally fine after a day.

The whole day without seeing his love he was worried with so many thoughts and questions that kept bugging his mind. He wants to know who caused this accident. The police said they checked the CCTV camera to find out who he was and they said they would catch him soon.

Petch: Hey Ruang, please drink this. P’Thira will be worried if he knows you are hurting yourself like this.

Petch tried to make him eat or drink something but he failed for the past few hours but now he drinks the juice without saying no and puts his hands on his shoulder with rage filled eyes.

Ruang: I want you to help me with something.

Petch: What is it, Ruang?

Ruang: I want to know who did this? The person behind this accident. It seems the police are not doing much about this case and it seems like they know who he was but not telling us. Please find out what happened behind the scenes and who it was.

Petch: I was also thinking the same. And I will find out who it is.

Petch said with determination before calling someone and talked about the accident.

Few hours later, Thira woke up from unconsciousness so the doctor let them see the patient one by one.

Ruang: P', are you okay?

Thira just closed his eyes and opened it like he is saying he is fine. He let his tears flow when he saw Ruang.

Ruang: P'.......please don't cry…..I am here. I will not let anything happen to you.