Chapter 15

Ruang texted Thira to inform him that they arrived at the bar near the university. Thira along with KobRung reached the bar 5 minutes later.

 Thira along with KobRung reached the bar 5 minutes later

ThiraRuang introduced each other's friends before they ordered some drinks

Rung: Since when did you become friends?

Petch: We have been friends since childhood. Our family has had a good relationship since our grandparents' time. So our father's and we are

Rung: Ohhh.....

Rung said and had a sip of her beer before looking at ThiraRuang who sat close to each other and they joined their hands tightly.

Petch notices it and wonders if she still has feelings for Thira. Without thinking about anything he asked right away.

Petch: Sorry to ask this but do you still have feelings for P'Thira?

Rung: Yes.

Rung's answer stunned everyone while she started laughing loudly.

Rung: Why do all your faces look like that?

Thira: Rung......

Rung: Ofcourse I have feelings for you. I said na it takes time to move on. But never going to try to win over him from your best friend.

She said the last sentence pointed to Petch.

Rung: When I got to know Thira loves Ruang I was so happy for him I still am. Regardless of my feelings I am happy he finally found someone to love. We never thought he could love someone more than his studies. He is such a nerd.

Thira: Rung~~~~~

Kob: She is right. He loves maths so much that we didn't expect the twist. Be mindful of his ex Ruang.

Thira: Kob please na.....

Everyone giggled at that, including Ruang. Thira felt his cheeks hot and red due to the teasings.

Ruang: So I should be worried about your ex(maths)?

Thira: Nong........stop teasing me na.....

Thira couldn't control the grin spreading on his face that it hurt his cheeks. He gulped the whole beer in the glass before wiping the foam in the back of his hand. He wanted to make an excuse for his red cheeks, by drinking lots of beer. He doesn't want anyone to know how shy he is feeling right at the moment.