Chapter 3

Ruang: You brat!!

Ruang was about to walk towards them but stopped when he saw them walk outside of the cafe before they parted ways. Thira went inside of his car and texted Ruang to get inside. Ruang walked across the road before getting inside the car.

Thira: Stop sulking already. He hugs me like I am his P'. He said he doesn't have siblings and all so he sees me as his Phi.

Ruang: But why do you have to do this much for him P'?

Thira: Because I can relate to him.

Ruang: About what?

Thira: He might be an orphan like me. I am not so naive to not get the real intention of the other person. But I am sure he is an orphan. Because when I asked a few things about where he was coming from, he didn't reply directly but when I talked about parents he looked so sad and as the conversation went he said he sees me as his P'. He also lied to me about a few things when we talked. Especially the thing that I like coffee. I don't know how he knows. But I talked with him because I knew this was the last time that I was going to see him. He lied to me about a few things and that's okay because I am a stranger to him and he doesn't need to tell everything to me. And as I said this meeting was the last one. So let it go.

Ruang didn't reply but he was taking all Thira said and giving it a thought.

Thira: Take your time Ru.

Thira said and started the car before driving from there. The ride was silent and they didn't speak anything until they reached their home.

Once Thira closed the door of their bedroom, he felt tugging on the hem of his shirt. He doesn't have to turn around to tell what Ruang's expression was because he always does that when he is sulky. But with the little pout on his lips make him look so cute that Thira would always melts at him.

Still he turns around and melts at the way Ruang makes a little pout in front of him.

Thira: Stop doing that. You look so cute.

Ruang removed his hand from his shirt before looking at him with doe eyes.

Thira: Now that kid left our life for good you don't have to worry about anything anymore okay?

Ruang nodded a little.

Thira: About my safety, I will take care of it. I will not just let anyone come into our life and ruin it.

Ruang: What if my Dad comes again?

Ruang said the words that he kept to himself all these days. After Rak, his next suspicion turns towards his Dad but he didn't say it out loud. Now Rak left, all his doubts went to his father.

Thira: He tried once. And I am ready to fight again but never let you go. I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!!

Thira said and hugged him in his arms tightly like he would disappear if he blinked once or let him go even for a second.

That incident affects both of them but right now Thira couldn't control himself and was shaking at the thought of everything that happened.

“Shit. I shouldn't have said that” Ruang said to himself before trying to console him.

Ruang: P', I am here. I will not let you go and I will always be here with you. I love you P’Ra.

Thira pulled back a little before pressing his lips on his without any movements. He stayed like that for a few seconds while tears flowed down his cheeks. He parted a little before looking at his husband who was crying with him. He put his palm on his cheek before wiping it gently.