Chapter 39

Double update enjoy reading ☺️

______

Thawan: I thought you were going to make me not sleep the whole night but you passed out before me.

Petch: P' ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thawan: Hahahaha…….

Petch: Don't worry P' we have everything we need and I am not tired at all but active now so I will make up for yesterday and the months I left you.

Thawan gulped while listening to it and Petch smirked before showing the bunch of condoms and lubes.

Thawan: Where did you get it?

Petch: I bought it in the store outside of this area. Also everyone left including P’Tim.

Your brother and P’Tim said bye to you.

So?........

Thawan was flabbergasted and turned to the other side. The younger one moved his chin to look at him before giving a kiss on his lips.

Petch: If you don't want to, then we can do it later.

Thawan: I didn't say anything. You can do all you want and I need it too. It's been months since I feel you inside me. So don't talk and do it already.

18+ content ahead:-

Thawan said and laid his back on the bed before spreading his legs.

Without wasting any second Petch sat on between his legs before removing all his clothes before tearing the condom and rolled on his hard.

When Thawan felt the lube smeared finger he hissed a little at the sensation but when it fully entered he was pleased and he wanted more.

Thawan: More nong.

The younger added two of his fingers stretching it wide and well coated before inserting the third one.

Thawan: Petch, that's enough……..just put it in already.

When he inserted his dick inside his ass in one go he felt like he was out of breath and his length squeezed inside.

Petch: P' you are so tight.

Thawan: God, this is great. I missed this so much, nong.

Both breathed out until they adjusted before the younger thrust inside harder and faster.

Thawan: So good…….go faster…….

Thawan said and raised up a little before pulling the other's neck for a kiss.

Thawan: I love you Petch.

Petch: I love you too P'. God, I missed you so much P'. I won't leave you ever.

Thawan cried with happy tears before hugging his lover's back and kissing on his shoulder and arms.

Petch: You look so beautiful P’. Like this.

Thawan: How do I look?

Petch: Blissed out. So soft, squishy and………..haa…….I…… I like how your little ass is sucking my cock inside you.

Petch said and slapped his ass cheeks a little harder.

Thawan: Nong……I am…….

Thawan sputtered his cum on his stomach and chest while Petch was still not coming but he stopped waiting for Thawan to calm down from his high.