Chapter 8

A/N: Pics Cr to respective owners.

______

Faculty of Hospitality management:

Ruang Wongkrachang, one of the heirs of the Wongkrachang hotel chains in Thailand.

Ruang is naughty, a little self centred but a well talented person.

He likes to study hospitality management in Thailand for his bachelor and wants to do a masters in Australia. He fixed his goal for his future and stepped into the university. It's his first day and he came too early so he can roam around the campus leisurely for sometime before walking towards his department.

When he was roaming around he saw Thira standing near the pathway and he forgot everything around him but Thira.

Yes, it was love at first sight. The moment he saw Thira's face he was totally captivated by his angelic beauty, the eyes, face, muscular body and the hands, where veins popped up in his arm while holding the bunch of red roses.

For a few seconds Ruang couldn't tell whether he was dreaming or if it was all real.

For Ruang, Thira looks like a vivid dream, so intense and bright. With that thought he changed his direction and walked to Thira. His legs take him where the heart wants.

He wants him to hug Thira and never let him go. Since he had his eyes on him, he envisioned his future with him while walking towards him. In that, they became a happily married couple who love each other a lot.

The moment he stopped in front of Thira he got proposed with red roses.

He couldn't believe that was really happening but he didn't have time to think because the person he just met and fell in love proposed to him to make him on cloud nine that he was ready to say yes at first but he thought to know about him first before they start dating. He told him to meet him in his faculty before running away from him.

He directly ran towards his class room and reached the table before putting his bag and roses on it.

His heart was beating like crazy because at each passing second this feels like a dream. He couldn't believe this was all happening until his best friend sat beside him before calling him a few times to make him out of daze.

Petch: Earth to Ruang!

Ruang: Huh?

Petch: What are you imagining all these time? On your first day in university, you are already zoning out.

Ruang: Petch!!

Petch: What?

Ruang: You won't believe what I am going to say.

Petch: First tell me what it is, then I decide whether to believe it or not.

Ruang: I found my love.

Petch: What?