Chapter 19

Rung: Who said it was acting?

Kob/Thira: What?

Thira shouted a little louder with shock so they turned towards him.

Rung: Thira what are you doing here?

Kob who didn't mind Thira standing there grabbing Rung's hands before looking at her.

Kob: Rung, what does that mean? It wasn't acting then what is it?

Rung: Do you remember what you said last night in the car?

Kob: No. I said the same to Thira. When I was totally drunk I couldn't remember what I said but I may remember within a day or two.

Rung: Since you are going to remember it. I will say it myself.

Kob: Hmm…..okay.

Rung: You said you loved me and you are trying to move on.

The moment he heard it his face looked pale and he took a few steps back before looking up to see Thira for the first time since he came here. Before he took one more step back Rung grabbed his wrist and pulled him to her but Kob tried to release her hold and go from there but he couldn't. He put his head down and he couldn't believe that his secret was now known to the very person who he wanted to hide so badly. He first thought about Thira, he was his best friend since the first day he entered the university and he hid this from his best friend who shares all his happiness and secrets with him. Thira is kind of introvert but when it comes to Kob he is an open book and he believes him to the point he is the first person who shares everything first before Rung.

Rung: Look at me Kob.

Kob just shook his head and tears started pooling on his eyes and slowly flowing on his cheeks before landing on the ground.

Rung: Hey,,, are you crying?

Thira: What?

Thira who got shocked when he heard Kob crying he went to them closer and made him turn to look at him.

Thira: Hey…..Kob don't cry na……A’Kob look at me……..it's okay…….

Rung joined them by hugging both and rubbing on his back.

Rung: It's okay. Don't cry……please Kob……….I didn't mean to make you cry like this.

Please Kob……calm down na……

Thira: I don't know why you hid this from us but if I am the reason to not tell your feelings to Rung. I am really sorry Kob…..

Kob: No no don't say sorry……..it was the reason……… but don't blame yourself. It's Rung's right to love anyone and it's your choice to accept her or not.

Rung: You are right. You should have told me after Thira and Ruang became boyfriends right?

Kob: It will look like I am an opportunist who waited for my best friend to love someone so I can love you.

Rung: You are?

Kob: No……no.…..…..whether Thira was in the picture or not my feelings never changed. If Thira accepts your feelings I will be the happiest person in the world. I will be really happy for my best friends.

Thira: I know……. because that is Kob, our best friend.

Thira said and gave a tight hug.

Rung: Kob, before you say anything I want to make myself clear what I feel for you.

Kob nodded and let her speak.

Rung: It's……….what I am going to say now is out of the blue but I mean each and every word so please don't take this as a joke or acting.