Chapter 44

It happened when Rak was 15 and Thanong was 17 years old. They used to go on outings and picnics during their winter and summer breaks.

It was winter time when their family went on a picnic. It was not so crowded and the atmosphere was nice.

They took a few necessary items to cook and tents for them.

Wan: Rak baby come here.

Rak: Yes mom.

Rak walked to his mom and helped her in grilling the chicken.

Thanong: Wahhh…..the smell is so good. Aunt wan always makes great dishes.

Wan: I am not that great. I am cooking what my mom taught me and according to the culture here I made a few fusion dishes.

Aom Chansiri: And it comes out great.

Thanong: See, my mom also agreed with me.

Davika: Aunt Wan, when will this be ready?

Wan: In 5 minutes we will start eating okay na.

Davika: Deal.

Wan smiled sweetly at her before walking to the car to get some drinking water.

Rak: You stay here mom, I will bring it.

Rak walked past her to the car.

Wan nodded and went to the place where they organized the dining on the ground. While she was checking she noticed a few cutlery was missing so she was about to walk back but Davika stopped her.

Davika: I will get everything. You stay here Aunt Wan.

Aom: Sit here Wan. You look so tired.

Wan nodded and sat on the blanket before looking at the kids.

Wan: I wish to have another baby like Davika. Younger sister for Rak. I am sure he will take care of her well. They will have each other company even if I am not here.

Aom: Hey…..Wan…..

Wan: We don't know how the future will be but I want to make sure he is happy and loved whether I am with him or not.

Wan didn't want to show her pain to others but she started to worry if she can't win over this grave disease.

Thanong heard their conversation and became sad. He just hopes she will be alright and nothing bad happens to her.

With that smile he went to the place and started arranging foods on the blanket before they started eating.

At night they all went to sleep in their own tent but Thanong and Rak shared the same.

The tent has a transparent top view that they can see the stars from inside.

They were talking about a few things and suddenly Rak asked to play a truth or dare game.