Chapter 16

Present:

Thira: That was the first time I was drunk that much and acted like that.

Thanong: It says, you like P’Ruang that much. You were confessing your true feelings.

Rak: Right. And I can't stop laughing at the fact P’Kob had to third wheeling and saw everything. Hahahaha……

Ruang: The next time I met him I couldn't face him at all. But he talked casually and made me not feel any awkwardness. He never talked about that after that day.

Rak: Hmmmm……..I really can't tell who loves who more. We can't measure one's love but I can say you two love and care for each other. You two are a perfect couple Papa.

Ruang smiled at that before looking at his husband. He feels delighted to hear whenever someone praises their relationship and love.

Rak: Papa.

Thira: Yes Rak.

Rak: How did P'Kob and P'Rung relationship start?

P’Ruang: You should ask them. They will tell you everything.

Rak: Okay. We plan to go to their house this coming Saturday so we will ask them.

Thanong: Yep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night after dinner Ruang and Thira cuddle in their bed talking about their past. By sharing their love stories to them (RakThanong) they feel nostalgic and reminisce about past memories. Ruang put his head on his chest and kissed the back of his hand.

Ruang: I love you P'.

Thira: I love you more my sweetest Ru.

Ruang made a thin smile on his face before kissing him gently. The kiss started as slow and gentle and in a few seconds it goes faster and needier. It's been a month since they got intimate. The last time they had sex was their wedding anniversary night.

18+ content ahead:-

Once again Ruang was the one who stopped before they went further. He felt his hard straining on his boxer. He couldn't look up at his lover so he looked down and saw Thira placed his hand on his pelvis.

Ruang: P'........

When he looked up he saw Thira turned his head to the other side with flushed cheeks.

Ruang: Let me take care of it.

Thira: What about you?

Ruang: Huh!!….hmmm….I will take care of it later.

Thira: No……well.,.... let's do it together.

Ruang: Are you sure P’?

Thira: I am okay. Let's do it.

Ruang nodded a little and hovered on his lap but not sitting fully. He placed the pillow on the headboard to make Thira lean on it. He kissed him on his lips before moving down to remove his pants until his knees before palming on his hard.

Thira: Ahhh…..Ru….

Thira couldn't take the sensation when he felt the chill air and cold hand on his hard.

Thira: Yours……..

Ruang nodded while still stroking his hard on his hand. He removed his pants on his other hand and pulled down his boxer a little to his thighs before stroking both hard on his hands.

Ruang: Yes……….ahhh…..

He moved his hand up and down to stroke both of their cocks then moved slowly towards his husband and kissed on his lips.