Chapter 26

Few days later, Thawan came to their house and gave cheque to Ruang for his master degree in Australia.

He planned to study for a masters in Australia after completing his graduation. Now he left his family, they were thinking about arranging money but Thawan came to them and handed a cheque.

Ruang: No P’.

Thawan: But nong, it's my money. It's my savings.

Ruang: No P’. I want to stand by myself and I will do it P'.

Thira: I promised you I will take care of him. We will take care of it P'. Don't worry, we all will send him off to Australia next Friday.

Thawan sighed and he knew the couple wouldn't accept this so he nodded finally.

Thawan: But if anything don't hesitate to call me.

Ruang: Okay P'. We will. And I am sorry P' that I can't accept this.

Thawan: Okay nong. Do what you think it's right. But make sure you call me if anything.

The couple once again nodded and Thawan left the house with worry and sadness.
.
.
.
.
.
They are currently in Rung's house to ask for money for his education. They were talking about it but Rung's Dad did not accept what the couple was saying.

Tarrin Prasongsanti: No, I won't listen. I will only give money if you accept to not give me back.

Ruang: But……

Tarrin: I said na……it's not debt for me but I would do this for my son.

Ruang: Papa……

Tarrin: Yes, it's Papa. You have been calling me that for years and I thought you meant it when you call me like that. The day we met I decided and thought of you as my son. And years go on. I see you as my own son. You are like Rung to me. I don't see any difference between you and Rung. But it seems you don't think of me like that.

Ruang started crying and hugged Tarrin to his heart's content.

Ruang: I am wondering how come you see me as your son but my own Dad didn't when he came to know I am gay and disowned me.

Tarrin: Some people like that and we can't do anything about it until they realize by themselves. When Rung came out to me as bisexual I still see her the same as before because she is my baby no matter who she likes or has feelings for. I hope your father will realize it soon. And you know what, I am so happy that I got two son in laws who I like the most.

Thira and Kob smiled at that and looked at their respective lovers.

Tarrin: I thought I would have Thira as my son in law but I didn't, instead I have Kob as my son in law which I am happy about and I am worrying about his future.

Rung: Papa!!!

Tarrin: He looks like a whipped husband already.

Thira: He was whipped since he met her so how could he not like this.

Kob: What about you Thira? I know Ruang fell in love with you first but you are one step ahead of him in your love.

Thira walked to him and put his hand on his mouth.

Thira: I think that's enough.

Kob just nodded and removed his hand before laughing at his red cheeks which looked like tomato.

“Stop it asshole.”

Thira mouthed the words and Kob started laughing more and sat beside his lover.

Tarrin: Now listen to me son. I am your Papa who is not only going to take care of you but I will be there in your wedding as your Dad……

Phatchara Prasongsanti: And I am your Mom