Chapter 14

Ruang started crying more and more and Thira tried to calm him down by rubbing on his back. He wiped his tears before looking at him with love and only love.

Ruang was overwhelmed with his feelings that he wanted to kiss him so badly to show his immense love for him. Ruang touched his lower lip with his thumb and looked at Thira who understood before nodding at him.

Ruang pushed himself forward before smashing his lips on his. Thira lightly nibbled but he didn't make much movements because it's his first kiss he ever had in his life. Ruang didn't use tongue but wanted to feel his lips on his. Thira’s hand roamed around the back of his head before lightly pushing his shoulder back to break the kiss. He felt a lack of breath so he pushed back himself and took a deep breath.

Ruang: Love you so much P’.

Ruang said and hugged his neck before kissing on his cheek.

Ruang: So, are we boyfriends now?

Thira just nodded before tapping on his back.

Ruang: So I am your faen.

Thira: Yes.

Ruang: And you are my faen.

Thira: Ofcourse.

Ruang: So we are boyfriends.

Ruang asked in disbelief because it all felt like a dream. A beautiful dream.

Thira: Ruang!!

Thira shook his head while smiling and kissed on his lips again but this time he moved his lips more and nibbled on his lower lip. He put one hand on his nape and another on his head before kissing him deeper.

Thira: Do you believe now it's not a dream?

Ruang: No!!

Thira: What??

Thira was stunned but he can say he is lying.

Ruang: Give me more.

Ruang kissed him and Thira didn't go back to his dorm until Kob called him. They broke their kiss and Thira checked his mobile phone.

Thira: Kob, calling.

Thira picked up his call and told him that he will be there soon before hanging up.

Thira: I have to go nong.

Ruang didn't want him to leave yet still nodded in understanding but without realizing he made a little pout which earned a peck from Thira.

Thira: Will see you tomorrow. Now go and sleep well.

Ruang nodded his head faster like a little puppy before hugging him one last time.

Once Thira left the car he drove from there and parked his car in a quiet place before shouting loudly with excitement. He went out of his car, jumping and raised his hand up in the air before smiling cheerfully.

With so much happiness he cried a little.

Ruang: God, stop it Ruang……you cry like a kid.

Ruang said to himself and picked up his phone because he wanted to share his happiness so he called his best friend.

Petch: How was your date?

The first sentence he asked when Ruang called him and he did not even text since morning because he didn't want to disturb him and waited for his call.

Ruang: P’Thira confessed to me.

Petch: What?? Are you serious?

Ruang: Yes. He said he loves me.