Chapter 7

Next morning:

RakThanong went to ThiraRuang house and stood in front of the door before pressing the doorbell.

Rak was so nervous that his hands were shivering with anxiousness. Thanong noticed this so he held his hand to reassure him.

Thanong: Everything will be alright.

Thanong said and kissed on his temple, at the same time the door was opened where ThiraRuang saw the scene in front of him. Both of them noticed and removed their hands before turning towards them.

Rak: Good morning Papa. Good morning P'Ruang.

Ruang: Good morninggg......

Thanong: Good morning.

Thira still didn't reply but thinking about what just happened in front of them.

Ruang pressed his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he still didn't reply.

Thira: Ahmm.......Good morning both of you. Welcome to our home. Come inside.

Once they entered the hall Rak hugged Thira while others adored their sweet moment.

Rak: Papa, I missed you.

Thira: I missed you too baby.

Rak released from the hug and gave a bouquet to his fathers.

Thira/Ruang: Thanks baby/Thanks nong.

Rak also gave a box full of dark chocolates to Thira.

Rak: This is for you Papa. I hope you like it.

Rak likes dark chocolate so he thought to give the same for his father.

Thira: You like dark chocolate too?

Rak: Yeayyy......I was worried whether you like it or not but I am so happy. I like dark chocolate too Papa.

Ruang: What about me?

Ruang pretended like he was angry but Rak didn't reply, turned around and got the box from Thanong.

Rak: Here P'. This is for you. P'Kob told me you like this sweet a lot.

 P'Kob told me you like this sweet a lot

Coconut and Pandan Jelly

Ruang was happy that he got sweets for him too. He said thank you and opened it.

Rak: I made this and dark chocolate by myself.

Ruang/Thira: What?

Rak: I know how to cook a few items. Mom taught me so many Thai dishes. Also sweets. Chocolate was easy because I prepared this a lot of times but I don't know about Coconut and Pandan jelly. P'Kob helped me to make this. I tried my best. I hope you like it P'.

Ruang was so touched by this that he wanted to hug him but he stopped himself.

Ruang: Thank you so much Nong.