Chapter 20

“You are not my son.”

“You are my wife's son.”

“You are not my blood.”

Rak: Yes I am not your son. I will never be your son and you are not my Dad. I have my mom(Chalermwan) and Papa(Thira). They love me for who I am. Just go away from my life and I hate you.

Suddenly the door opened and Thanong saw Rak trembling and shouting like that.

Thanong: No no….. it's not happening.

Thanong just closed the door and locked it before walking towards Rak. He gently touched his shoulder which made Rak flinch harder but when he looked at Thanong his face became soft and he cried harder.

He embraced him in his arms and tried to calm him down but he was still trembling and sobbing crazily which made Thanong cry with him.

Thanong: Sorry, I shouldn't have left you like this. What happened? I was on the call with my Dad and I didn't expect you would look like this.

Rak just shook his head as no and cried harder. Thanong didn't want to ask further so he just picked him in his arms and made him lie in the bed and went to the closet to open the suitcase and took a tablet box then went near Rak before making him have it.

Thanong: Take rest.

Thanong said and kissed him on his forehead before standing up to put the pills back in the suitcase but Rak stopped him.

Rak: Stay with me. Don't go.

Thanong: Okay.

Thanong laid beside him and gently stroked his hair while kissing on his temple.

Rak turned to the side and leaned on the elder's chest before closing his eyes.

Thanong: Sleep well. Don't think about anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thira was sitting and working on the laptop for some time but he couldn't see either Rak or Thanong coming downstairs at any minute so he stood up by holding the sofa edge and tried to walk a few steps to the stairs then his legs wobbled so he fell on the ground.

Piya: Khun!! What happened?

Thira: I wanted to see Rak.

Piya: You should have called me.

Piya brought him to the sofa and made him sit.

Piya: Are you okay?

Thira: I am fine. But I wanted to see Rak. He said he was going to the restroom but didn't come down for sometime. I don't know what happened to him.

Piya: Okay. I will go and ask him what happened. You stay here.

Thira: Thanks P’.

Piya went upstairs and knocked the door a few times which made Thanong wake up from his nap and he saw Rak stir in his sleep so he gently patted his shoulder before getting down from the bed and opened the door.

Piya: What happened to……

Thanong: Shhh….. he's sleeping.

Thanong closed the door before walking a few steps forward to the railing.

Piya: What happened to nong Rak?

Thanong: He is a little tired from yesterday's traveling and fun. So he is sleeping.

Piya: Ohh….. well Khun asked to see Rak.

Thanong: I will speak with him.

Piya just nodded and they came downstairs and explained the same to Thira.