Chapter 34

In the early morning, Thawan woke up first and got dressed before writing something on one paper and placed it on the table before walking to Petch.

He gently kissed on his temple and stared at him as much as he wanted before walking to the door.

Thawan: I will be back to you Petch.

Thawan said softly before walking out of this house.

One hour later Petch woke up from his sleep and looked around but he couldn't see Petch anywhere.

Petch: P’Thawan!! P’.......

Petch checked the bathroom and went outside to the living room, then he went out and checked outside of the house  before walking to ThiraRuang room.

He knocked a few times and the couple opened the door.

Petch: P’Thawan is not in the room and outside.

Ruang: What?

Petch: Let me check on the terrace.

Ruang: You called him?

Petch: I tried but he didn't pick up his phone.

Ruang: Oh my god, did P' go to my Dad's house to ask him about the accident?

Thira: It's possible but we first check other few places and we will go to your Dad's house.

Ruang: Okay.

Ruang and others checked everywhere in the house and atlast went to RakThanong room.

Rak: Papa, we must go to P’Ruang’s Dad house.

Ruang: Yes Let's go P’.

Everyone nodded and dressed up before driving from there to Wongkrachang mansion.

Ruang got down from the car and asked the guards to let them in.

Few minutes later the door opened so everyone went inside and waited for Thawin to come downstairs.

Thawin: Ruang!!

Thawin walked to them and hugged his son while crying.

Ruang: Don't touch me.

Ruang pushed his Dad before trying to hit him but Thira and Petch stopped him. Thawin was hurt seeing his son's action.

Ruang: Where is P’Thawan?

Thawin: What? He said he will go to your house to see you.

Ruang: He came yesterday but he said he will come see you this morning to ask you about the accident.

Thawin: What accident? What happened?

Ruang: Haha don't act like this Dad. I know you were the one who caused the accident to P’Thira once again.

Thawin: Once again?? Ruang, what are you talking about? I didn't do anything to Thira.

Ruang: You once did in the past and I am sure you did this time too. Why can't you accept it?

Thawin: Because I didn't do it.

Ruang: Dad, stop with your lies.

Thawin: I am not lying. Please understand me Ruang, I will never do anything that will hurt you. Thira is your love and I know if I hurt him then it will hurt you too. And I will never do that.

Ruang: Stop lying to me Dad. You already tried to kill my husband in the past. You don't care about your son or his feelings. You even tried to kill me once.

Thawin: What the hell are you talking about?

Ruang: God,........stop your acting. Before our wedding you kidnapped me and put me in an empty room and I was out of air and water and then I was admitted to the hospital. You are so cruel and homophobic that you tried to kill your own son.