Chapter 40

Thawan woke up from his sleep and stared at his love who sleeps peacefully. He smiled at his ring before looking at his fiance's hand.

Thawan: This is not a dream then.

Thawan was glad at that before moving closer to his lover and hugged him.

“This feels so calm and I wish to be like this forever” Thawan thought in his mind and kissed on his lips.

Thawan: Love you.

Petch: Love you more P’.

Petch said and opened his eyes slowly.

Petch: Good morning darling.

Thawan: What's with the pet name recently?

Petch: Don't you like it?

Thawan: Actually I liked it so much that it made me shy.

Petch: I am calling you because you are my darling.

Petch said and pinched on his cheeks.

Thawan: It hurts.

Petch: You are so soft and squishy.

Petch said and peppering all over his face and his exposed neck.

Thawan: Nong…….

Petch: What is it, P'?

Thawan: We can tell our relationship to our family.

Petch: What? Are you sure?

Thawan: Yes. Since my uncle started accepting Ruang's relationship with Thira I am sure he will accept us like them.

Petch: What about your Dad?

Thawan: I don't care about him anymore. I want to tell who actually cares about me. My brother always loves me. He will be happy to know. And my uncle will definitely accept us. So far I respect my Dad and wanted his acceptance to tell my love to everyone but after what he did to Thira he lost my respect and love. Even though he looks like he felt bad for what he did, I don't think he really remorse for his actions.

It's been two years since that accident and so far I don't feel any improvement from my Dad accepting me as who I am. So I don't care about him anymore. Also after telling our relationship to my family I will tell Ruang who caused the accident to Thira.

Petch: Hmmmmm…...right. Let's do it P'.

Thawan nodded and sat up before looking at his fiance.

Thawan: Let's shower together.

Petch's eyes sparkled and he got down from bed before picking Thawan in his arms to the bathroom.

After showering both got dressed and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Thawan was the one who cooked and served to his lover before eating it.

While Petch was washing the dishes he received a call from Thira so Thawan picked his phone and gave it to him.

Petch: Hello P’.

Thira: Petch…..Ruang is missing.

Petch: What?

Thira: He's been missing since I woke up and his mobile phone is here.

Petch: Okay okay P'. I will be there.

Once he ended the call he looked at his lover before putting his hands on his shoulder.

Thawan: What happened?

Petch: Ruang missing.

Thawan: What?