Chapter 9

Thira: Ruang!!

Thira: Ruang!!

Ruang: P’ what are you doing here?

Thira: What are you doing here,nong?

Ruang and Thira said at the same time looking at each other face with confused expression

Staff: Khun, do you know him?

Ruang: P’ is my senior in university.

Staff: Ohh…... Mr.Srisuwan is here to meet the CEO.

Thira: What are you doing here, nong?

Ruang: I….

Staff: Khun is the only son of Thawin Wongkrachang, the CEO.

Thira: What??!!!

Thira asked with a shocked expression.

Ruang: Yes P’. He is my father.

Thira: Ohh…

Thira was processing the information but the staff asked him to go with him to meet the CEO.

Ruang: You can go now P’. We can talk later. And…… su su na.

Ruang showed a thumbs up signal and put a smile on his face. The way Ruang encourages him for whatever he is going to do makes him smile back at him.

Thira: Thank you Nong.

Thira was about to walk from there but once again his hand grabbed by someone and Thira can once again recognise it's Ruang. He himself doesn't know how he remembers his hold every single time.

Thira: What is……

When he turned around he saw Ruang's face in front of him and he stopped whatever he was about to say. Ruang went closer to his neck and he could feel his hot breath fanning on his neck and ear. His ear became cherry red when he heard what Ruang told him.

Ruang: You look so handsome and gorgeous in this suit.

Thira: Wha….what are you saying?

He stuttered and he couldn't move backward from him. His brain froze the moment his hot breath felt against his skin.

Ruang: You are so beautiful. I couldn't believe that you are real sometimes.

Ruang moved back from his neck and smiled at him.

Ruang: Su su na P’.

Never has someone said like this in front of him before. He always heard all the compliments behind his back. Mumbling and whispering here and there but never said in front of him. New things which Thira experienced since he met Ruang was the touch. He could tell it's Ruang before turning back. His hold is strong but soft at the same time, it feels like Ruang holds his hand to make him stay so he puts little pressure to hold him strong but also make sure he is no harm to him so hold his hand gently at the same time. Thira can feel it every single time. Moreover the proposal made Ruang think that Thira came here for him. The way he compliments it seems like…….