Chapter 29

Ruang: I love you P’Ra.

Ruang said and kissed him in front of everyone, it's not a peck but he deepened the kiss. They don't know what to do but Rung coughs a little to make them separate but they hold each other's neck and kiss non stop.

Petch: Ruang……

Petch called his name loudly that Ruang moved from the kiss and looked around before looking at Thira who looks red from embarrassment

Ruang: I am sorry mom. I am sorry everyone.

Phatchara: That's okay baby. I understand you miss your fiance.

Ruang: Thanks mom. And we have to go. We will be here by tomorrow morning.

Thira: Ru……

Petch: Are you sure you let P’ come by tomorrow morning?

Thira was more embarrassed that he turned to the other side.

Phatchara: Don't tease them nong. And you two take your time and come but before 9.

Ruang: Sure mom.

Thira: But Kob…..

Petch: I will take care of everything P’. You two go.

Ruang: Thanks Petch.

Ruang said and Thira wai’ed to Rung's mom before leaving the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Slightly 18+ content ahead:

The moment they entered their home both started kissing and moved to the bedroom. He roamed his hand around on his chest and pinched it roughly.

Thira: Mmm Ru….

After removing their clothes he traced his hand below the abdomen but stopped hesitating for a second.

Thira: Nong, I am totally alright.

Ruang: Still I want you to be in a safe position. How about spooning you from behind and do?

Thira: Yeah I guess it's a good choice.

Ruang: Hmmm….

Ruang kissed him on his lips before spooning him from behind and preparing him while rolling down the condom.

The moment he inserted his hard on his hole both relieved in content and Ruang started kissing on his shoulder.

Ruang: I missed you P’.

Thira: I missed you too. Kiss me Ru.

They missed each other so much and it all felt like the first time they touched each other. Every part of their body sparks with happiness and excitement. They kissed each other for a few seconds before Ruang moved his hip to thrust deeper.

Thira: Yes Ru. Go deeper.

Ruang controlled himself to not thrust faster but Thira triggered him with words and his moans that he couldn't help but thrust faster and faster until they came at the same time.

Thira: I love you Ru. I want to see your face while doing it, so lay on top of me but don't bend my knees.

Ruang nodded and tore another condom before inserting it once again. He just moved his thighs wider before moving it gently and lay on top of him.

Thira grabbed his neck closer and kissed him fervently. They were doing this until afternoon before both of them fell asleep. Around 9 at night Thira woke up and tried to get down from the end but he noticed his hole was still stuffed with his lover's hard.

It was semi hard and throbbed inside when he tried to move from him. He was about to move his waist to the side but Ruang hugged him closer in his sleep so it buried deep inside.