Chapter 35

A/N:- Longest chapter I have ever written I guess 😂. Enjoy the chapter ☺️ Hope you all like it.

______

Thawan

Thawan

I was staring at him for some time in the public like I had never seen men before.

“God, stop it Thawan.” Thawan said to himself and walked a few steps away then stopped abruptly.

He turned back and looked at the man who stole his heart, walking towards a kid who was crying with his mom.

Petch: Here, have this. Don't cry.

He handed a chocolate and gave a kiss on the kid's forehead. Thawan noticed the ice cream fell on the floor and next to it the kid was crying.

Maybe he is buying it because the kid was crying for the dropped ice cream?

Kid: Thank you.

Kid's mom: Thank you for your help.

Petch: That's okay.

He said bye to the kid and walked towards him so he turned to the other side and looked elsewhere.

He noticed he was going the same way Thawan had to go so he followed far from him and entered the airplane.

“So he is going to Bangkok?” Thawan asked himself and walked to his seat which was far from him.

The way he is still staring at Petch made the person next to him look at him weird. So he simply closed his face using the mask before closing his eyes.

“God, that was embarrassing“. After what happened Thawan didn't open his eyes and fell asleep.

Few hours later, he woke up and had dinner before glancing at Petch side who was busy taking care of an infant.

“Wait, whose baby is that?”. While he was thinking about it the mother of the child walked out of the restroom and picked his son in her arms.

Baby's mom: Thank you for taking care of him.

Petch: No worries. Baby is so cute. And have this drink. It will help for your stomach upset.

Baby's mom: Oh, thank you so much.

Thawan was once again impressed with him handling babies which made his heart beat rapidly.

One thing he was sure of the whole trip is Petch loves babies and he is ready to take care of them any moment. At night he even walked from that end to this end to console a crying infant. Moreover he likes him even more when he handles babies and he would love to see it again and again.

Once they landed in Bangkok he saw him enter the expensive car and drove from there.

“What is the rich kid doing in economics class? With that expensive sports car he should have come in the first class.” With that thought he walked into the parking area and there was his father's PA waiting for him to pick up.