Chapter 2

Rak: Hello Professor Srisuwan.

Thira: Hi, May I know who suggested me for your career counseling?

Rak: No one. It's just I got to know about you when I was trying to get an application form in the university. I know I came here without any appointment. I am really sorry. I hope you accept me to give counseling. Please…..

Rak wai'ed at him before closing his eyes like he was praying. Meanwhile Thira signaled Ruang to not use the frying pan.

Thira: Okay Nong. Come inside and wait here.

Rak looked so happy and he entered the house with excitement.

Ruang walked to the kitchen and sat on the high stool. Thira asked Ruang to take care of him because he has to take a shower and get dressed before having a conversation with him elaborately.

Rak didn't move an inch from that place and he didn't start any conversation with Ruang. Both of them didn't say anything until Thira came down after getting dressed.

Thira: Ruang, I will take care of him from here. You go and get ready.

Ruang: P', Are you sure he is a good person?

Thira: I can tell he means no harm. Let me handle this kid. It's nearly 10am, you go and get ready.

Ruang was hesitant for a few seconds before nodding at him.

Ruang: Breakfast is on the table.

Thira: Thanks Ru.

Thira was about to kiss him but remembered Rak was still here.

Thira: Okay you go.

Ruang: Hmmm…..

Thira walked to the sofa before sitting on it.

Thira: Okay nong. First, Where are you coming from?

Thira started to ask about his education details so far and they continued their conversation for a few minutes before Thira concluded by saying he will meet Rak in the university tomorrow.

Rak: Thank you so much Professor.

Thira: You are welcome nong.

Ruang came down after Rak left the house.

Ruang: How is he, P'?

Thira: He's good. And such a cute nong. I asked him to meet me at the university tomorrow.

Ruang: Hmm…..

Ruang started wondering about Rak's real intention when he got a kiss on his temple.

Thira: Baby don't think too much. Let's eat.

Thira said and went to arrange the food on the table and Ruang joined him later.

Even though he was eating he can see Ruang still worried about Rak's visit.