Chapter 10

Thira: The proposal that day was not for you.

Ruang: Wha…..whattt??

Thira: It's for Rung. I was practicing how to propose to her and you stood right in front of me at that time. Also you misunderstood the names. It's Rung. I said Rung. Not Ruang.

Ruang: But….the next day…

Thira: I was trying to tell you, I came to see you to clear the misunderstanding. Also yesterday I was to tell you but you went somewhere. Before you started like me I wanted to tell this sooner but each time you never let me speak.

Ruang felt his heart squeezed so hard that he might die at any moment. He knows it's his fault to not let him speak for once but the way his heart is beating for Thira is not his fault. He couldn't stop loving that person when he looked at him in the pathway to the faculty of dentistry.

He didn't know how to react but tears started flowing from his eyes. He wanted to stop crying right in front of Thira but he couldn't. Everything was out of control and he couldn't control his emotions.

Thira doesn't know why Ruang is crying for him. He just met him a few days before and he already likes him, which was something he didn't expect.

Thira: Nong……

Ruang: I am….I am sorry P’.

Thira: It's not like I wanted your sorry that I told you everything but I really wanted to clear the misunderstanding. I am glad I told you now. Thanks for letting me speak atleast once. I can see you are hurt but I am sorry nong.

Ruang nodded while wiping his tears and looked up to see Thira in his eyes.

Ruang: Before I go I want to ask you something.

Thira: What is it?

Ruang: Do you like her?

Thira: What??

Ruang: Do you like P’Rung?

Thira: Ye….yes…what's with the question?

Ruang: Not as your friend but romantically, do you like her?

Ruang asked this question because he remembered what his classmate said that day.

“I don't think they will be together because if they have feelings for each other they should have started dating in their first year. It's been three years, P’Thira never showed interest in P’Rung romantically. I have been watching P’Thira for three years but he is always busy with his studies and part time jobs so he doesn't have time for dating and all. If he is thinking of dating now, then it will be someone else but not P’Rung.”

So he thought Thira may not like her romantically.

Ruang: So?

Thira: Yes…..yes I like her.

Ruang couldn't expect anything or ask anymore so he took a deep breath before extending his hand for a shake.

Ruang: Good luck P’.

Thira: Ahmm….thanks nong.

Rung: Thira!!

Ruang and Thira looked at Rung who walked towards them.

Rung: Hey, what happened to your suit?

Thira: The kids jumped in the pool and this happened……

Rung: Come with me. We have booked a few rooms here. Let's go and change this.

Thira: That's okay. I am fine.

Rung: You will catch a cold if you wear this suit until you go back to your dorm. So no more talking, you are coming with me.