Chapter 5

A/N:- All pics credit to respective owners.

Hi my dear readers,

Sorry for late update.

Due to flood and cyclone, for the past few days was hell. Now got recovered from flood and got internet so I can upload without any problem. Thank you for waiting 🙏

Let's get into the story..........

______

After Rak confession Thira got flabbergasted with the truth that he couldn't believe that this is all happening. He is happy knowing he has a child and that child came to see him. But when he thought about Ruang he couldn't be happy fully thinking how Ruang took this news before him. And he let him stay in the hospital and now he is here with him in their house.

Ruang: P'!!

Thira: Huh?......Well, You know Rak is my son already?

Ruang just nodded.

Thira: Are you okay knowing him......

Ruang: First, how do you feel about this?

Thira worried what if Ruang didn't want to accept Rak so he couldn't answer, Ruang put his hand on his shoulder before turning his shoulder to his side to look at him.

Ruang: Don't think about me. Just tell me how you feel about this?

Thira: I am surprised and shocked but I am more happy since you already know that I love babies.

Rak smiled little but waited for him to speak more.

Ruang: Hmmm I know.

Thira: But how do you know that I am your biological father, Rak?

Rak: My mom is a prosecutor. She has her ways to get to know it and I found it somehow so I wanted to see you Papa.

Thira felt good while hearing him calling Papa once again and it showed in his face. Ruang noticed it so he turned to look at Rak and gestured to him to come sit beside him.

Rak: Papa, can I hug you?

Thira took aback a little before taking a deep sigh. Like Rak was waiting for this moment for such a long time that when Thira nodded Rak hugged him without waiting for any second.

Thira felt so many emotions while hugging him. He is so happy to meet his child. He never thought about meeting the child when he had done sperm donation. But here he is hugging his son who grew up so tall but looks so cute like an infant baby.

Once they parted from each other Rak let his tears flow but smiling at the same time.

Thira: Hey hey nong why are you crying?

Rak: It's happy tears Papa. I am so happy to see you.

Thira doesn't know why Rak is so emotional to see him. He is just his biological father other than that they have no official relationship between them. How could someone be so happy to see a father who did nothing but donate his sperm. Also he didn't raise him like his mom and dad.

Thira: I don't know why you are so happy to see me. I didn't do anything to you. I just donated my sperm, that's all. I didn't expect this day would come and I get to see my child.

Rak: It's maybe because I have known about my birth information when I was way younger and the curiosity to see my biological father grows day by day. I just wanted to see my biological father and spend sometime. My plan before coming to Thailand was to see you and spend a few days with you before going back to the UK. But I don't want to tell you about my real identity because I don't know how you and your family take it. But on the first day itself you asked me to not meet again and search for another professor for counseling.