Chapter 11

Ruang: Or are you here for Rung? But you know right I am Ruang not Rung.

Thira: But I am here for Ruang not Rung.

Ruang and Petch both stunned and looked at Thira who looked serious about what he was saying.

Ruang: What are you saying?

Thira: First we should get out of this pool.

Petch: I will bring a towel for you.

Petch said and ran from there while Thira and Ruang came out of the pool and walked from there.

Thira: Remove your coat nong or you will catch a cold.

Ruang: I am fine.

Ruang said and turned to the other side.

Thira shook his head lightly before trying to remove the coat. Ruang was thinking to stop him but when he looked at his face he couldn't form any words but closed his eyes and let him do whatever he wanted.

Once the coat was removed he opened his eyes and looked at Thira who looked straight into his eyes.

Ruang: Why are you here not with P’Rung?

Thira: I didn't propose to her.

Ruang: What?

They heard footsteps so they turned around and saw Petch holding two towels in his hand. They didn't continue their conversation and took the towel before drying their head and body

Petch: Let's go and change clothes in your room.

Ruang: Hmm…..thanks Petch. I can't continue this ceremony in this situation. I will talk with my brother later. For now I want to have a conversation with P’Thira.

Ruang hugged his best friend before whispering in his ear.

Ruang: Thanks for coming to this ceremony. I will take care of this. You go home.

Petch pulled back a little from the hug before looking at him worriedly.

Petch: Are you sure?

Ruang: Yes. I am sure about this. And I am really sorry I made you wait this many hours and……

Petch: Hey, that's okay. Let's meet tomorrow. Take care.

Petch released from the hug and stepped back a little before waving at his best friend. Once he left, Ruang looked back at Thira and asked him to come with him.

Thira followed him to his suite but stopped at the door.

Ruang: Come and sit here P'. Let's have a talk after getting dressed to new ones.

Thira nodded and sat on the bench beside the window. Ruang grabs a few clothes before putting it on the shelf inside the bathroom.

Ruang: You can go now and take a shower. I put the clothes on the shelf.

Thira: Thanks nong.

Ruang went to take a shower in another shower room inside the suite. Once he got dressed and dried his hair, he went to the mini kitchen and prepared drinks for them.

He heard the door unlock sound so he looked to his side where he saw Thira walking out of the bathroom wearing his shirt. His shirt looks good on him and he can see the T-shirt looks too tight on his chest and it's a little up from his waist.

Ruang whipped his head as fast as he could when he noticed the tummy which looked rose in color. Actually Thira looks rose colored from top to bottom wearing his shirt. Thira was embarrassed wearing the shirt that he was contemplating in the bathroom all this time.