Chapter 18

It was when Kob and Thira graduated with bachelor degrees and they are currently studying masters in education. It was a little tough and they don't have much time like before. So Thira and Kob were studying so they didn't have time for outings or any personal things.

They also see each other once a month. It was hard but they tried to make time for a meet up.

Like that it was a gathering where Kob, Thira and Rung met in the bar.

Rung: Seriously, it sucks. A day will not be complete if I don't see you both. Now I am seeing you two, I am so happy.

Kob: Well cheers to that.

Kob said and three of them cheered before taking a sip.

Thira: I miss you Rung. When we settle down in our bed at night we think about you and talk. In these four years almost everyday we meet and have small talk but now…

Thira really misses Rung, he remembered having gatherings almost every single day.

Kob: Miss you Rung.

Kob said and side hugged her before putting his chin on her head.

Rung: So…............ what's going on with your lives?

Kob: Studies!!

Thira: Yep. Just studies.

Rung: I don't think so. There is more I guess. What about your love?

Thira: To be honest, we couldn't meet like before but Ruang makes sure to come and meet me in our cafetaria and goes back to his faculty. I feel guilty that I couldn't go and see him but I am glad Ruang understands my situation.

Kob: He is so whipped for you. How come he will not come to you? You should make some time for him.

Rung: Right!!

Thira: I know. I miss spending time with him. I want to go to him.…….so……. We planned to go on a date tomorrow. One day for my best friends and another for my boyfriend.

Rung: That's good.

Thira: You were right, there is one more thing Kob has to tell you.

Rung: Oh, what is it, Kob?

Kob: It's nothing Rung.

Thira stared at him with a questioning look.

Thira: So it's nothing…….

Kob: It's not a big deal.

Rung: Whatever it is, I will decide. Tell me already.

Kob: It's just.......one junior from the Arts faculty proposed to me.

Rung: What??? What did you say? Do you think it's not a big deal? Tell me the details now…..

Kob: Okay okay…..I will I will……calm down.